Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Isamu Kuno

KHBbS Eracqus's/MX's Master

I'm sure many of you have already come tio this conclusion but.

MX states in the reports that he and Eacus had the same master, Eracus gets a message from Yen Sid and call him "my old friend". We Know that MX was a disobidient student (visiting worlds when not on duty, not wearing his armor, seeking forbidden knowledge ect.) Eracus says "he (Yen Sid) is Master no more" so we can assume he knew Yen Sid before he retired.

Finally Yen Sid says to himself as Terra leaves " Xehanort. I had hoped your heart would no longer lead you astray." indicating that he knew MX pesonally even before he was a Master (as Yen Sid doesn't call him "Master Xehanort").

So here's the point. Does anyone else think that the Master Eracus and MX traind under was Yen Sid.

Also he never calls Mickey a king exept to others who dont already know and as he says "the weight of a crown has not cured him of impetuousness" he knew Mickey before Disney Castle was built so he's even older then MX.

fool. In that case, he's super old. I think he is just a colleague

Well Mickey was around before the castle was built. I don't think Disney characters age the same way as original ones if at all, remember the portraits in the library?

P.S. cool catch phrase btw I"ve been wodering if you got it from Excalibur from Soul Eater? He says that alot too. Also your sig is hilarious I crack up whenever i see it just thinking about those words being said in that deep voice.

I'm sure many of you have already come tio this conclusion but.

MX states in the reports that he and Eacus had the same master, Eracus gets a message from Yen Sid and call him "my old friend". We Know that MX was a disobidient student (visiting worlds when not on duty, not wearing his armor, seeking forbidden knowledge ect.) Eracus says "he (Yen Sid) is Master no more" so we can assume he knew Yen Sid before he retired.

Finally Yen Sid says to himself as Terra leaves " Xehanort. I had hoped your heart would no longer lead you astray." indicating that he knew MX pesonally even before he was a Master (as Yen Sid doesn't call him "Master Xehanort").

So here's the point. Does anyone else think that the Master Eracus and MX traind under was Yen Sid.

Also he never calls Mickey a king exept to others who dont already know and as he says "the weight of a crown has not cured him of impetuousness" he knew Mickey before Disney Castle was built so he's even older then MX.

i dont think so. Yen sid was friends to eraqus and xehanort and i thought that all three trained under the same master (pretty sure they were)