Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
13kingdomkey13

KH3D The Mark of Mastery

You know what would be amazing? If after completing the Mark of Mastery, Sora says 'We're the champs!' does a pose from Olympus Coliseum, and then the credits roll.

Um, not to be a party pooper, but you do realize that the ending of KH3D will have a ending that's supposed to be "shocking" right? Just pointing that out^^.

I'd be pretty shocked if that happened.

Wouldn't you?

I think both of them will pass because they are evenly matched and if Eraqus is the "Master of Light" and MX is the "Master of Darkness" then I think Yen Sid (who I believe was their Master) would be the "Master of Twilight". So he wont have a problem with darkness.

As for the "shocking ending" heres what I think will happen.

"For when equal powers clash, their true nature is revealed." By which i mean

When Sora and Riku fight they re-create the x-Blade and it goes all haywire so Mickey brings Kairi and lets her use both his Keyblades (Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D) to destroy it. Then Yen Sid's all like "You two are friggin' MANIACS! firetruck this! Gimme your Keblades I'm makin' HER the Master!" *mutters to himself* " Damn! I'm gettin' to old for this shit!" Lol jk

PS

Sorry about all the cursing. Just trying to add as much punch as possible. I don't usually swear on forums. (Though technically it wasn't me, it was Yen Sid. JK)

Anyway they may not even fight. It doesn't have to be a traditional exam.

Is there a way that both of them could pass? I mean they are both really skilled, but I think Riku will struggle just like Terra did with the darkness. Or maybe it won't matter as much because Eraqus isnt testing them.

But if i had to choose, I would say that Sora would pass

The difference between Riku and Terra is that at this point, Riku has mastery of his darkness, as well as proficiency otherwise, which in turn would make him more skilled than Sora because he has power over darkness that Sora does not. So with that kind of control, I think that Riku will pass, with or without Sora.

why do u think terra wasn't granted the title of master?

the mom exam isn't about skill. it's about the strength of the heart and sora's heart is stronger than riku's

Is there a way that both of them could pass? I mean they are both really skilled, but I think Riku will struggle just like Terra did with the darkness. Or maybe it won't matter as much because Eraqus isnt testing them.

The difference between Riku and Terra is that at this point, Riku has mastery of his darkness, as well as proficiency otherwise, which in turn would make him more skilled than Sora because he has power over darkness that Sora does not. So with that kind of control, I think that Riku will pass, with or without Sora.

the mom exam isn't about skill. it's about the strength of the heart and sora's heart is stronger than riku's

It's not a competition though.

It's not a competition though.

I know, I was just saying that sora has a better chance of passing, based on what we know

Because Eraqus is biased and Xehanort sabotaged him. That's what happened, clearly.

So basically you're saying Riku won't pass because Sora has plot hax. Even if he deserves it more, after everything he's been through, and he's clearly more experienced than Sora.

Because Eraqus is biased and Xehanort sabotaged him. That's what happened, clearly.

what are u talking about? Xehanort sabotaged both of them and

Eraqus thought of terra as a son and wanted to give terra another chance. that's why aqua followed terra. terra is more skilled than aqua but the reason he didn't get the title is because he gave into the darkness. aqua didn't.

So basically you're saying Riku won't pass because Sora has plot hax. Even if he deserves it more, after everything he's been through, and he's clearly more experienced than Sora.

LOL...when did I say riku won't pass. I just said sora has a stronger heart.

u do know the MOM test isn't a competition.meaning both of them could get it.

but...that's just based on what we know about know about Eraqus' test. yen sid's could be different

Terra and Aqua are viewed as equally skilled.

And you need to read the secret reports to understand Xehanorts sabotage.

I read the reports and that sabotage has nothing to do with the fact that terra gave into the darkness and aqua didn't.

terra just has more darkness in his heart than aqua but Xehanort did nothing to make terra give into darkness.

So basically you're saying Riku won't pass because Sora has plot hax. Even if he deserves it more' date=' after everything he's been through, and he's clearly more experienced than Sora.[/quote']

but...that's just based on what we know about know about Eraqus' test. yen sid's could be different

Just because Riku's heart was weak during the events of KH doesn't mean it is now, post KH2. A lot has happened since then.

I mean, Sora acknowledged that his heart was weak in Hollow Bastion, but that with each new experience and friendship he made, it had grown stronger.

Riku's been doing a lot of experiencing since Sora went into his sleep, who's to say that his heart hasn't grown just as strong.

So basically you're saying Riku won't pass because Sora has plot hax. Even if he deserves it more' date=' after everything he's been through' date=' and he's clearly more experienced than Sora.[/quote'']

Just because Riku's heart was weak during the events of KH doesn't mean it is now, post KH2. A lot has happened since then.

I mean, Sora acknowledged that his heart was weak in Hollow Bastion, but that with each new experience and friendship he made, it had grown stronger.

Riku's been doing a lot of experiencing since Sora went into his sleep, who's to say that his heart hasn't grown just as strong.

idk maybe his heart is stronger now. but if it was, wouldn't the keyblade just simply go back to riku.

idk maybe his heart is stronger now. but if it was, wouldn't the keyblade just simply go back to riku.

He couldn't do that anymore, after Sora reclaimed Kingdom Key in Hollow Bastion. At that moment, the Keyblade itself chose who would be its wielder, and it chose Sora over Riku, it's intended wielder. Riku's heart is strong enough, but KK decided to ditch him for Spikey over here, which is kind of sad, and also kind of amusing at the same time :P

I think they will both pass with flying color because the wrold is kinda doomed if they don't. They will need all the keyblade wielders they can get. I thinkit would be amusing if Kiari did the mark of mastery since she wields a keyblade in KH2. I don't know if she would pass but t would be cool t see her try along side Sora and Riku.

I think they will both pass with flying color because the wrold is kinda doomed if they don't. They will need all the keyblade wielders they can get. I thinkit would be amusing if Kiari did the mark of mastery since she wields a keyblade in KH2. I don't know if she would pass but t would be cool t see her try along side Sora and Riku.

Well, she'll need her own Keyblade first :

Yeah but as Nomura said, Kairi doesn't have what it takes to weild the keyblade. So I doubt that she will obtain one.

@Reversal, she's not ever going to get one period.

I just find it pointless if they went through all the trouble of including the accidental rite. But since I don't hate Kairi, I'm not completely shooting down the possibilities of her getting a Keyblade to be fair.

Yeah and even if she did do the mark of mastery I don't think she woud be able to pass. So assuming both Sora and Riku pass we would be left with three keyblade masters. Am I correct. (Not counting Aqua, Terra, and Ven because we aren't entirely sure how they come into play).

Yeah and even if she did do the mark of mastery I don't think she woud be able to pass.

Exactly. What with her spending the entirety of Destiny Islands in KH1 separated from the rest of the kids on the other side of the islands just making arts and crafts, we can assume that she never joined their little scrimmages, meaning, Kairi probably has no combat experience whatsoever.

So assuming both Sora and Riku pass we would be left with three keyblade masters. Am I correct. (Not counting Aqua, Terra, and Ven because we aren't entirely sure how they come into play).

Right. Mickey was the one Master Yen Sid was referring to, so assuming both Sora and Riku pass, that brings the total up to 3.

Yeah but as Nomura said, Kairi doesn't have what it takes to weild the keyblade. So I doubt that she will obtain one.

Hardly fair, she obviously has what it takes to wield one, so eventually her heart is gonna be in the right conditions to use one, otherwise the accidental rite wouldn't have been included, there'd be no point to it.

Hardly fair, she obviously has what it takes to wield one, so eventually her heart is gonna be in the right conditions to use one, otherwise the accidental rite wouldn't have been included, there'd be no point to it.

I agree. I think at one poin se will be able to sh just in' ready at the present time.

I think Kairi will have to choose to use hers at the right time, when and where it appears to her is beyond me but. Remember in Days when Xion was trying to use her keyblade it just came to her. Of course Xion is a product of soras memories and so she already had the power. But aqua had casted a spell on kairi so that when she would be in danger her heart would mix with anothers (sora). So its very possible that while sora and riku take the exam, Kairi (much like ventus) will be learning more about her keyblade. Remember her heart stuck with soras in the first game and at the same time so did all the rest of the princesses of heart, but Kairi was a special case because she had a nobody.

In the future game of Kingdom Hearts, who do you think will win the Mark of Master??? Sora or Riku??? Who would you want to win? I'd also concider what would make the story more interesting. I'd want Sora to win, but I have to admit, Riku winning would mix things up a bit :D What's your oppinion?

i think both of them pass. and for the people who think riku might end up like terra i doubt ^_^ lol i dont think we have to worry about riku and the darkness since he overcame it in kh2 (getting rid of the whole ansem lool xD)

Unlike Terra, Riku can controll the darkness and can use it as his own. Plus Terra didnt loose control, Xeanort brought it out.