Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cyber Shaman

why don't they...

Um... I think you've confused yourself. Shiro Amano is a mangaka, known to most of us here for the KH manga. Are you referring to Yoshitaka Amano, known for his artwork for the FF series? He's just the artist though, so uh... Though I'm starting to think you're actually referring to Hironobu Sakaguchi, known for creating the FF series. But he left SE years ago and formed a company called Mistwalker.

fool. You can't change the maker. Once it's made it's made.

Exactly. And even if you could change the maker, I wouldn't like it if Nomura and Shiro Amano kept on swaping jobs for KH games

Right, Shiro Amano did a terrible job with the KH manga series. I don't see why Nomura and Shiro should switch posititions on every KH game. Besides, Nomura is doing a great job with what he's doing so far, so leave it with Nomura. And Numura isn/t exactly the "creator" of KH games. he's just a character designer. he doesn't exactly run the whole operation of the KH series itself. I think Y?ichi Wada (President and CEO of Square-Enix) runs the whole show of KH series.

Exactly. And even if you could change the maker, I wouldn't like it if Nomura and Shiro Amano kept on swaping jobs for KH games

why?They do that for call of Duty games

whats the difference

whats the difference

Because, it's like I said, Nomura is doing a good job with the KH series with making everything connect to one-another in KH games. So it's really unnecesarry to replace Nomura with sombody that messed up big time on the Manga series.

whats the difference

fool. Call of Duty changes developers. The maker is the person who thought up the idea Kingdom Hearts.

whats the difference

Most people i know only play Call of Duty to shoot zombies, not for the storyline (plus they're gun fanatics who know the names of lots of guns, unlike me, who knows nothing about it)

As for changing from Nomura to Amano, the manga proves the answer is no, plus Nomura is awesome, so he stays :)

Right, Shiro Amano did a terrible job with the KH manga series. I don't see why Nomura and Shiro should switch posititions on every KH game. Besides, Nomura is doing a great job with what he's doing so far, so leave it with Nomura. And Numura isn/t exactly the "creator" of KH games. he's just a character designer. he doesn't exactly run the whole operation of the KH series itself. I think Y?ichi Wada (President and CEO of Square-Enix) runs the whole show of KH series.

Nomura does run the show with KH. He mainly does character design for FF though.

I'd like him to help with Ideas, maybe. Make some scenes funny, like in the Manga, like the scene where dusks paint Roxas' face when he sleeps, xD

No, that would be a terrible idea to do. it would just ruin the series. Sure, it would make things a little funny, but it woulds still ruin a the series. I'd say keep it how it is, Nomura's doing a great job with everything so far.