Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

LOL bohner was great

just finished watching the last 3 episodes back to back with my family since my fiance was behind a few episodes

judging by the 2nd post scene, i guess she'll be the secondary antagonist in multiverse of madness

strange will probably be like "hey you're firetruckin up reality" and they fight but there'll be a big bad they work together for maybe, or just a big bad that strange has to deal with after wanda

im kinda glad it was self contained enough to not need those theorized cameos/villains to show up tbh lmao

i love the EXTREME attention to detail with all the sitcom references, but also juggling that with the overarching details of the mcu AND the actual plot of WV together seamlessly

just all worked together so well

i didnt think I'd care enough for the newer/not phase 1 chars but they work with them perfectly here so i cant wait to see how they handle the rest like falcon, ms marvel, kate bishop, etc

im genuinely excited for ms marvel since she's one of my favs and if they can do WV this well, i have high hopes

though we'll see how i feel after we get more than just 1 product

so TFAWTS better not disappoint lmaoo