Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reiko009

KH3D KH3D's Ending Theory

Ok this is just a thory that I have regarding the ending to Kingdom Hearts 3D ending. Based on what Nomura had said how it's going to lead into KH III, and with Re Coded's secret ending, I think 3D might end with the following possible endings: Following the Mark of Mastery exam, assuming one of the two (Sora and Riku) passing, then King Mickey might take them to Castle Oblivian, where they find Ven (and when they do, the game ends right then and there) or finding a way back into the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua (if she hasn't already been found yet.) Either way the ending will be a major cliff hanger, I Just feel it in my gut. Like i said these are just theories.

You could be right. But it still remains a mystery about why Sora and Riku are in their orginal clothes from kh1. If it takes place after kingdom hearts 2, then why are they still like that. I don't think it has anything to do with data? Maybe when yen sid makes them take their exam. He has to see how they re-act to when they go to unfamiler worlds and worlds were people don't know who they are. That's where trust would have to come in.

You could be right. But it still remains a mystery about why Sora and Riku are in their orginal clothes from kh1. If it takes place after kingdom hearts 2, then why are they still like that. I don't think it has anything to do with data? Maybe when yen sid makes them take their exam. He has to see how they re-act to when they go to unfamiler worlds and worlds were people don't know who they are. That's where trust would have to come in.

That was a test demo to show KH in 3d, it is completely non-canon, and had nothing to do with the actual game.

Ok this is just a thory that I have regarding the ending to Kingdom Hearts 3D ending. Based on what Nomura had said how it's going to lead into KH III, and with Re Coded's secret ending, I think 3D might end with the following possible endings: Following the Mark of Mastery exam, assuming one of the two (Sora and Riku) passing,

Yeah...

then King Mickey might take them to Castle Oblivian, where they find Ven (and when they do, the game ends right then and there)

Only Aqua will be able to navigate CO and find the Chamber of Awakening. Mickey doesn't know his body's in there anyways.

or finding a way back into the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua (if she hasn't already been found yet.) Either way the ending will be a major cliff hanger, I Just feel it in my gut. Like i said these are just theories.

But in any case, Nomura said he wanted to leave off saving everyone for KH3.

That was a test demo to show KH in 3d, it is completely non-canon, and had nothing to do with the actual game.

I thought tetsuya said that they will be in their kh1 clothes and it was important to the game

Well yes, all games seem to leave off with a cliffhanger. Kingdom Hearts had Sora, Donald, and Goofy running off after Pluto, Chain of Memories had Sora saying goodbye to Namine as he stepped into that chapter, KH2 had Sora, Riku, and Kairi reading that letter for King Mickey, etc.

I thought tetsuya said that they will be in their kh1 clothes and it was important to the game

He did, but the KH1 clothes were just part of the demo, not canon to the series.

He did, but the KH1 clothes were just part of the demo, not canon to the series.

So just to clarify:

The technical demo shown at E3 was just a technical demo. The things we saw will not be part of the final product, and overall should be taken with a grain of salt.

In the recent interview however, he outright confirmed this once again, only this time saying that there is a reason for the KH1 forms.

I was under the impression the the kh1 clothes were part of the plot, and Nomura wouldn't say anything more about it. I think finding Ven would be a good plot point for 3D, but, to be honest, i think they're gonna keep that for KH3, I think, the ending of 3D will definitely bring us a major plot twist. We've all been thinking that Master Xehanort is the main antagonist, what if, this whole time, Master Xehanort was also a a pawn? Those that have succumbed to the Darkness (Master Xehanort, Braig, even Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas) all have Yellow-ish eyes, what if they were all possessed by something or someone? That's what I think 3D will really be about, finding out who the real enemy is. But that's just my theory....lol

I was under the impression the the kh1 clothes were part of the plot, and Nomura wouldn't say anything more about it. I think finding Ven would be a good plot point for 3D, but, to be honest, i think they're gonna keep that for KH3, I think, the ending of 3D will definitely bring us a major plot twist. We've all been thinking that Master Xehanort is the main antagonist, what if, this whole time, Master Xehanort was also a a pawn? Those that have succumbed to the Darkness (Master Xehanort, Braig, even Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas) all have Yellow-ish eyes, what if they were all possessed by something or someone? That's what I think 3D will really be about, finding out who the real enemy is. But that's just my theory....lol

maybe for the next saga or for the last kingdom hearts saga who knows but for this saga (the Xehanort saga) Xehanort is the main villian so why go into detail about a villian who isnt important right now or who will never come to be just wait untill the next saga to talk about a new main villian

I don't see how anyone can theorize about a game we know little to nothing about. I can't say this theory is legit and I can't say it isn't legit, because there are not facts to prove or disprove it.

Anyways, I am agreeing with hatok. The ending of KH3D is supposed to be a shocking one.

well even if tetsuya said they would be in their original clothes sora and riku would still look diffrent like in kh 2 rikus hair was straighter and in kh 2 soras hair was darker brown and his face looks diffrent and his hair is spykier so in kh 3D sora and riku should look like they did in kh 2 in hair and face wise same thing for kairi

well even if tetsuya said they would be in their original clothes sora and riku would still look diffrent like in kh 2 rikus hair was straighter and in kh 2 soras hair was darker brown and his face looks diffrent and his hair is spykier so in kh 3D sora and riku should look like they did in kh 2 in hair and face wise same thing for kairi

You're misunderstanding. He didn't say their "original clothes", he said "the KH1 forms."

You're misunderstanding. He didn't say their "original clothes", he said "the KH1 forms."

well i ment that but sora and riku should still look diffrent with soras face looking diffrent and soras hair being darker and spikier and rikus hair being whiter and shaggier and straighter so yeah xD

one question i haven't understood what is 3d for.You know i mean story where i can find what is it about?

It hasn't been revealed what KJ3D stands for. The name "KH3D" is just a placeholder title until the official name is confirmed.

one question i haven't understood what is 3d for.You know i mean story where i can find what is it about?

It hasn't been revealed what KJ3D stands for. The name "KH3D" is just a placeholder title until the official name is confirmed.

Just adding to that; 3D might be the acronym for the games actual title, it might not. Nomura has said both.