Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pandora333

KH3D Can someone explain me?

I found this over the Trivia section on the Kh3D page on KingdomHearts Wiki:

?Tetsuya Nomura revealed in an interview that the "Sora" here will not be the person players will grow with; they will grow with a less familiar character.

Is it true?

Also,I dont know if you already noticed this, but here are some another ReCoded screenshots:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/12/01/kingdom-hearts-recoded-screens-are-a-chain-of-memories/

(These are in English)

?Tetsuya Nomura revealed in an interview that the "Sora" here will not be the person players will grow with; they will grow with a less familiar character.

Yeah, many suspect that it is Riku, due to his appearance in it as well.

But we are familiar with Sora, we've grown with him over a few games, so we're being given a different protagonist to give the game a new sense of adventure, so that we can continue to grow with Sora in KH3.

Yeah, many suspect that it is Riku, due to his appearance in it as well.

But we are familiar with Sora, we've grown with him over a few games, so we're being given a different protagonist to give the game a new sense of adventure, so that we can continue to grow with Sora in KH3.

Actually, it's been confirmed that Sora and Riku will be the protagonists of the game. There won't be a "new character" in KH3D. When Nomura said that this will be a "Sora we are unfamiliar with" he meant that it will be like as if the goofy sora we know won't be in the game. he will be like a new person in a way.

Actually, it's been confirmed that Sora and Riku will be the protagonists of the game. There won't be a "new character" in KH3D. When Nomura said that this will be a "Sora we are unfamiliar with" he meant that it will be like as if the goofy sora we know won't be in the game. he will be like a new person in a way.

Actually, Nomura said, "With the encounters, and the contacts with others as the game's theme, you will grow with the character, with the characters in the game. But it's not Sora, whom you are familiar with, this time you will realise growth by the effects of someone else."

Grammatically, this is very different from 'This isn't the Sora you know'. Basically, we'll be growing with a different character in this game, presumably Riku.

Actually, Nomura said, "With the encounters, and the contacts with others as the game's theme, you will grow with the character, with the characters in the game. But it's not Sora, whom you are familiar with, this time you will realise growth by the effects of someone else."

Grammatically, this is very different from 'This isn't the Sora you know'. Basically, we'll be growing with a different character in this game, presumably Riku.

I thought the theme was trust. Was that just a bad translation?

That would be interesting, especially because at the end of KHII Sora said, "I think the Darkness is getting to me too." when Sora and Riku are on the shoreline of the in between realm.

But that doesn't mean the game revolves around just Riku. The theme of the game is "Trust" as Nomura has said. The game is most likely focusing on Sora AND Riku becoming Keyblade Masters. Nomura said that you will switch between Sora and Riku in the game.

yeah h did say its not the sora we are familar with how can that be riku whatever it could maybe happen something to sora or mayb its even Xion wh knows???

The main characters of 3D are Sora and Riku. So, by saying that it's not Sora whom we're familiar with this time, it points to the other main character, Riku. It certainly makes more sense than Xion, all things considered.

I thought the theme was trust. Was that just a bad translation?

It is. But in this case, it's irrelevant :P

But that doesn't mean the game revolves around just Riku. The theme of the game is "Trust" as Nomura has said. The game is most likely focusing on Sora AND Riku becoming Keyblade Masters. Nomura said that you will switch between Sora and Riku in the game.

That was never implied. Rather, hes saying it will be more about Rikus characters than Sora's, who we are already familiar with. There are still a lot unexplained bits with Riku.

That was never implied. Rather, hes saying it will be more about Rikus characters than Sora's, who we are already familiar with. There are still a lot unexplained bits with Riku.

The most developed character in the series getting even more character development? Hell yeah ;D

I dunno, I feel like Riku has been undergoing reverse development, he was a much more interesting character at the start, I think he peaked at CoM, but from Days on he started to devolve, in a way very similar to Cloud from FF7 to Advent Children, becoming disproportionately depressed, and also ridiculously powerful.