Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx

The Organization: Ultimate RP

"Yo Demyx what's up?" Xigbar said while cleaning his bowl in the sink. "Hey" holding up the miniture Oathkeeper "You want it? I already have like 6. I know Roxas switched it with the real prize, ah well he'll be sorry on the next mission we're together". Xigbar notice Demyx appeared anxious about something. "So what brings you to the kitchen at 3 in the morning? Man you won't believe the night I've had. Xigbar was gearing up to tell an epic. "So I just got back from my mission to Agrabah with Zexion and man we took on a huge Stealth Sneak, it was the craziest varient I've ever seen it wss like I was triping" Xigbar paused "It reminded me of when I was human in my younger days stoned with Vexen and the other old guys" Xigbar dried the bowl and put it in the press. "Are you looking for something buddy?"

Demyx was a little taken back from the two superior members. "No! I mean... Yes!! Um..." He sighed a little. "Sharkbait's my pet Shadow." He smiled worriedly. "I found him..." Demyx paused a little. I can't tell Xigbar that Sharkbait was eating his underwear last I saw him... he'll get pissed at me. "I mean, I saw him last I went on a walk with him." He said sheepishly. He felt bad about not telling Xibar about his underwear, but with Xaldin in the same room, he had a feeling that those would be his last words.

Uh-oh... He knows. "you know, maybe I'd have better luck at finding him in my room..." Demyx said as he slowly backed away before turning completely and ran to his room. "I'MTOOYOUNGTODIE" He wailed.

Xigbar was perplexed as to why Demyx ran off, so he ran after him screaming through the castle about the Shadow. "WAIT YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT THAT SHADOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS IN MY ROOM EATING ALL MY BOXERS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! NEEDLESS TO SAY I MADE QUICK WORK OF HIM FUNNY THING THOUGH HE LEFT A HARNESS BEHIND, NOW I HAVE NO BOXERS LEFT I HAD TO BORROW FROM THAT MAR- GUY" Xigbar lost Demyx, Xigbar didn't aggree on having a Heartless for a pet but he wasn't going to let that stop him from helping Demyx, if only he could find him.

Demyx stopped cold in his tracks. "...made quick work of him..." He... he... he... "He murdered Sharkbait?" He whispered, crying. "I hate you, Xigbar!!!" He wailed as he ran further down the hall. He reached his room and curled up on his bed, crying. Guppy-breath was doing circles in his tank, showing his oh-so-empty belly. Demyx ignored his fishy pet.

Larxene woke up from her quick little nap and found Xigbar and Demyx were gone. "Oh friggin hell." She muttered utter her breath in frustration. She looked over at Xaldin. "Xaldin, were did Demyx run off to?" She asked, her lips forming into her usual scowl.

Character name:Xion

Powers:?Supposedly Light

Weapon:Keyblade

Appearance(as best as can be described):Medium height,thin,short black hair that's parted to the side,blue eyes(?)

Personallity:She's rather quiet,but mostly begins to open up to her closest friends(Roxas,Axel),is a little on the shy side

Aproximate age:15

Character name:Zexion

Powers:Illusion

Weapon:Lexicon /Tome of Judgement

Appearance (as best as can be described):small, Blue hair that covers one eye, and blue eyes

Personality:A quiet respectable nobody that does his best during missions and dislikes fighting ,the leader behind a lot of reverse rebirth actions

Approximate age:20

Character name: Axel

Powers: Fire

Weapon: Chakrams

Appearance(as best as can be described): Tall, thin, spiky medium red hair, green eyes, small tear-like black tattoos under eyes

Personallity: Playful, brave, shy sometimes, small temper, cares for friends, sarcastic at times.

Aproximate age: 20-ish

Character name:Roxas

Power: light

Weapon:Keyblade

Appereance:Small,thin,Blonde spikey hair,blue eyes.

Personality:Selfless,friendly,brave,smart,minorly naive.

(jenyflo5483--I didn't accept you yet... O.o so I'm not going to respond to that... Axel is still open.)

Demyx looked up as he saw Larxene portal into his room. Tears stained his face. "Xigbar's a meany..." He choked on the words. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it. Guppy-breath was still swirling like a loon in the fishbowl.

(I'll think about the others... expect PM's on why I'm waiting, guys who are waiting. xD)

Xigbar walked into Demyx's room perplexed. "Hey Demyx why am I a meany? If this is about my opinion on having Heartless as pets then I'm sorry, but we need to kill Heartless not be friends with them, how else will we achieve our goal? Xigbar came closer and lowered his voice almost to a whisper "And just so you know a couple of weeks ago when you were on a mission with Xion Xemnas had a meeting about you and your eccentric behaviour, like this getting up at night and screaming the castle down. I'm worried Xemnas might "take care" of you or have Saix do it you know what he's like or hell he might even intentionally send you on a mission where he KNOWS you'll be brutality murdered to I dont know... uhm maybe Hollow Bastion"

Larxene paid no attention to Xigbar's speech and instead walked over to her friend and starting...attempting to comfort him. She wasn't really good at it, considering she was one of the least compassionate nobodies around. "There, there, Dem." she patted him on his mullet. "I'm sure we can always go outside and pick up another heartless....or you can get an actual fish this time..."