Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Next KH saga

Have anyone of you thought about what the next KH saga would be about?

Well, I had a thought in mind, what if it was about the keyblade? The keyblades go out of control, and make a bad keyblade which wants a heart or something, and Sora has to go into the keyblade world to defeat all the keyblades that have went bad. Also, the bad keyblades can take human forms, like the forms of their former weilder who died or something.

This is just a thought that I've had for a while now, and I just wanted you all to tell me if you like it. Also, mae up your own ideas on what you think the next KH saga would be about.

Well, I had a thought in mind, what if it was about the keyblade? The keyblades go out of control, and make a bad keyblade which wants a heart or something, and Sora has to go into the keyblade world to defeat all the keyblades that have went bad.

This is just a thought that I've had for a while now, and I just wanted you all to tell me if you like it. Also, mae up your own ideas on what you think the next KH saga would be about.

i have an idea of sora, riku and kiri go on an adventue or somthing like that

I like the idea of a bad keyblade but defeating bad keyblades as enemies does seem a bit weird.

Anyways.

Because Sora will become a keyblade master, he might use his mastery power to do various things such as have an apprentice.

Well, I had a thought in mind, what if it was about the keyblade? The keyblades go out of control, and make a bad keyblade which wants a heart or something, and Sora has to go into the keyblade world to defeat all the keyblades that have went bad.

i have an idea of sora, riku and kiri go on an adventue or somthing like that

Gee isn't that the kh saga already? lol

im going to go deeper into what bearsbeets said. maybe after Sora and Xehanort have their battle, the effects will leave an impact on the worlds. Most notably the Keyblade Graveyard. Somehow the power of them 2 somehow jumpstart the keyblades and trick them into thinking their owners have returned to them. but when they realized they haven't they strike back. Meanwhile the main cast learns the secrets of the keyblade like harry potter 7 with the secrets of the wand. That would be very interesting to me.

Or, this is an entirely crazy concept, but how about a protagonist that isn't related to Sora in any way?

No, that's way too insane, otherwise someone would have already something. -_-

Sora's fun and all, but it's high time he was retired and let someone new take up the lead role.

Or, this is an entirely crazy concept, but how about a protagonist that isn't related to Sora in any way?

Sora's fun and all, but it's high time he was retired and let someone new take up the lead role.

Well, Sora will be the main character til KH ends, so it cant be somebody else.

Actually, it can. It could be anyone else. Sora is the protagonist of the Xehanort Saga. He can't very well be the protagonist of games based thousands of years before/after the Xehanort Saga.

Dont you think planing for a next saga is a but stupid seeing how 3D and one more game arent even out yet :l

After those 2, its KH3, but dont expect anything else for a good 2 years.

Actually, it can. It could be anyone else. Sora is the protagonist of the Xehanort Saga. He can't very well be the protagonist of games based thousands of years before/after the Xehanort Saga.

Nomura said Sora will be the main character til KH ends. So it cant be.

Dont you think planing for a next saga is a but stupid seeing how 3D and one more game arent even out yet :l

After those 2, its KH3, but dont expect anything else for a good 2 years.

Its just a thought made up. It has nothing to do with the fact KH3D and KH3 arent out yet. You act like you never thought of something before.

I don't recall him ever saying that. I know he's confirmed to be the protagonist until the Xehanort Saga end due to his massive involvement and connection to it, but other sagas might occur in different time frames. Bringing Sora in for that would get gimmicky and stupid, thus, a new hero needs to appear to take the mantle.

Sure, we might get a saga in which a young Xehanort may appear, or an old Sora, but those will be overlapping, Sora wouldn't be the protagonist of those.

I like yours and I have an idea : what if those bad keyblades choose someone in order to kill Sora , then in a cutscense he say : THE KEYBLADE CHOSE ME TO KILL U SORA !!!!!!!!

That's kind of dark, you know, for Disney. haha

That would be fun though, but who would you play as?

I don't recall him ever saying that. I know he's confirmed to be the protagonist until the Xehanort Saga end due to his massive involvement and connection to it, but other sagas might occur in different time frames. Bringing Sora in for that would get gimmicky and stupid, thus, a new hero needs to appear to take the mantle.

Sure, we might get a saga in which a young Xehanort may appear, or an old Sora, but those will be overlapping, Sora wouldn't be the protagonist of those.

Nomura said it in an interview this year. I dont remember which interview though, cause it was months ago.

I can't link you the interview, I don't remember which one it is (There are too many)

But basically, the interviewer asked if there would be a new protagonist to pick to take on the mantle after the Xehanort Saga, and Nomura said that there wouldn't, and Sora would be the protagonist 'till the end.

Obviously this doesn't rule out games that follow characters other than Sora, but he'll be the main character 'till the end.