Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KHMoM Sound Ideas podcast Ep3- Feat. Bio-Roxas and Aeba

Hey everyone! It's been a while since the previous episodes, but I was fighting to release the best result against all odds haha. This one was really fun to record and Bio and Aeba were amazing guests! In this episode we go a bit off-rails and talk more about the game side of melody of Memory, and rather than just talking about the new music in it, we focused on talking about how the music-gameplay was handled and our thoughts on the game as a whole. I hopey ou enjoy it! Below is a trailer for the episode to pique your interest, and then the episode itself :)

(Also, just in case this gets shared on twitter: I'd prefer if it got tagged with @GlassOstinato , which is my account for Sound Ideas stuff uwu)

Edited by Kinode

It’s always nice to hear different takes on the game. I found this quite entertaining and enjoyed hearing you guys talk about MoM. :D 

I totally forgot that the floating green notes give you a kind of preview of what’s to come next, so it was definitely nice to be reminded of that. Also thought you guys brought up a great point about the game being a bit visually messy in terms of how crowded the track can get at times with different enemies and such. Can definitely agree that the KH3D enemies were the worst in that regard! Sometimes I feel like I get so caught up in trying to hit the right notes and get prepared for what’s coming next that I overlook details like that. xD