Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Games/Films/TV Chat

Why people acting like they have to get it lol, even if you do or don't it won't change the future ps6 pro and yeah get ready for all digital only

We barely have exclusives, we're steeped in anti-woke controversy all the time, barely any games, and according to Sam, haven't "done much to sway public perception that there's games outside of Nintendo to the casual buyer."

Quote, "when your grandma buy her grandkid a game console, they're all gonna look like Nintendo to her", unquote.

And Switch furiously beat Sony's cheeks in Japan the last like 7 years so 🙃

I told Muki, this is the generation that I retire, cause Sony bout to R.I.P 😌😌😌😌

The anti woke controversy comes and goes, and that goes for all studios nowadays. Exclusives are being made, they just won't be announced until they are ready to be shown. And this year we have had plenty of games.

People will say "no games" but those third party is part of Sony and always has been

Stellar Blade was even partly funded by Sony and that's how these games get made

ya know, one of the biggest reasons i've been staying up to date with consoles has been to play my favorite series before they come to PC so i dont get spoiled. but honestly its been half a year since Rebirth came out and I still haven't been spoiled so like. maybe its time i just be patient and wait for PC releases LMAO