Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Games/Films/TV Chat

Thank god Uzumaki is finally complete. I still don't understand who the firetruck this anime is for. Clearly I'm never going to. I love how most were just like 'hurrhurr thisgonnabepeak' and look what happened. It's bad I'm sorry. It's not scary... it's weird as hell. And bad. And makes no sense. And is dumb. I could go on really. But it's fine. From this moment on... if there's anymore Ito works turned into anime... I won't be watching them. Because I clearly don't like them.

Finally finished the DC animated universe's "tomorrowverse" films. I gotta be honest, it wasn't great overall. Like, not outright bad, but definitely lacking in ways that previous iterations weren't. Hell, the damn thing only ran for about 4 years over the course of 10 movies before doing another reset (less if you count movies with 1/2/3 parts as one entry). The previous one ran for almost twice that with a little under double the amount of movies