Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Games/Films/TV Chat

the old gamers are honestly the most frustrating to watch. seeing people trying to chase their own nostalgia is really sad. People will never get their first time experience again :/

And modern gamers make me sad because they don't give old stuff a chance.

Yeah dude same- they're completely jaded and cynical- they don't have the wonder or excitement for the medium still but thats all they know.

Either it was their childhood or it was their job 🤷🏽‍♂️ its frustrating- and they think they're the only ones with valid takes and opinions.

I just...HNNNG GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!? I have gone through twelve agonizing years of being overlooked and outcast! And if you think I'm going tolerate one more firetrucking minute--!

it's crazy to see all these old time FF fans playing XIV for the very first time and expecting to hate it for being a MMORPG and then they reach Heavensward and it turns into the 2nd coming of Christ for them because they can't believe that they are getting this feeling again they used to have as a child with their favorite game. And then they realize that this feeling is not necessarily tied to their nostalgia. It's something new and exciting

and I experience this currently again in God of War Ragnarök. I absolutely didn't like certain segments of the start but I gave it another chance and I absolutely love it now

The story, and I'm not being sarcastic, is pretty good.

There's ways they tell and write I'm not a fan of, but, it's pretty solid.

Now the exploration/finding-all-the-shit aspect tho- that blows lol