Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Games/Films/TV Chat

Why wouldn't it? It's linked to your account, not to your console/the downloaded patch data

The thing that gets me is that you have people complaining about how this invalidates all the purchases that players have made, and why can't they leave the servers active

Like yeah, it sucks, but it's not like this is anything new. When Fortnite inevitably shuts down for good, do people really think they're gonna get refunded for all the skins they bought? Do they expect the company to waste money keeping a server active for a game they've washed their hands of?

it’s the FTC forcing Epic to fork over 500 mil for deceiving kids into spending a bunch of their parents money and then not refunding when the parents made it known to them that it wasn’t authorized by them?

it’s kinda ridiculous cuz like… pay better attention to what your kids are doing??

Like any for the monthly/season passes in the month they announced the shut downs and take away the purchasing options

Chargebacks that should not have gone through are something else, though.

Streaming Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (PS5) -

if nothing eIse, I’d be wiIIing to move past any of this if the game stiII showed you what items and skins you had before it shutdown, as weII as a gaIIery to see every other skin

kindda Iike what Union X did

nobody.

IiteraIIy nobody

and that’s reaIIy reaIIy weird cuz
three entire dIcs and I onIy hear buzz about the first one

and even then it’s my friend and I taIking about how sad the Warrior of Light’s modeI is in-game