Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Games/Films/TV Chat

YT streaming not working for you anymore, Golden?

Anyway, I think pre-order figures are important to take into consideration so they know the demand and get a decent idea of the amount that they might need.

New console production has went up due to the interest from pre-orders.

>

Grappling hook

I'm worried for halo as the time ticks down to the event

I just feel like people are going to be very salty if it doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm sure the music will still be good, and it's using his stuff, but for me it just feels like kh music without yoko. Plus he worked on other aspects, so you'd think his advice would be invaluable if you're trying to take pointers from combat evolved pain

I'm sure the music will still be good, and it's using his stuff, but for me it just feels like kh music without yoko. Plus he worked on other aspects, so you'd think his advice would be invaluable if you're trying to take pointers from combat evolved pain

So it was kind of a bummer to learn that, but I'm keeping my expectations low anyway

Is the Switch Pro controller worth it? I’ve been playing all my games using the provided joycons since I got my Switch and they work fine except for the random connection issue (sometimes one of my joycon will disconnect suddenly in the middle of a game which can be annoying, especially when playing games that require quick reactions).