Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tomislav

what kh would you make

Well, for me, I would make a KH game like this:

This would be a KH game where Sora, Riku, and Kairi are partners in the game. It would take place 3 years after the events of KH3D. The plot in this KH game would be focused on how to save everyone from their "torment". In the beginning of the game, you will see Sora in estiny Islands playing with his friends Riku and Kairi once again. Then, they get a message from the King telling them that they have discovered the location of Ventus and Aqua, and how to save Roxas, Xion, Axel, Namine, and terra. Learning about this news, Sora sets off to his adventure. In the start of the game, Donald and Goofy go to sora's world where they will take him to countless worlds again. the first world they would go to is Mysterious Tower, where yen sid will explain everything to Sora on what's going on and that Xehanort will return. Hearing about this news, Sora then gets serious and tells yen sid that he'll take care of everything.

Hm...

Well,it would start off as in the last KH 2 cutscene.Where Kairi comes with a letter from the king.They read it and it says that the worlds still need Sora.Then Sora goes to Disney Castle and there is Donald and Goofy waiting for him.There Yen Sid tells Sora that he has located the heartless of the organization members.And that if someone destroys them,the organization members somebodies are able to come back (I think that is how it goes),witch means the possible return of MX.Sora then goes off on a journey to capture the heartless and lock them down before someone tries to bring back MX.

i have no idea about what I would make.

but, all of the hypothetical games would have to have a reason for all of the characters to return back to level 1 and not keep all of their old abilities.

like when ventus time spending in castel oblivion his memories start to act and he tries to firger out where he is and he tries to remeber what happen and so he travels and terra his spirit wanders and he tries to find master xenort and trie to get his body back

I would create the next series of games by separating Sora from everyone at the ending of KH3. Something in the final battle would send him far away or deep, deep into the dark realm. Most likely another universe or bunch of worlds far from where he originally came from. Chuck in a few new characters, villians and allies, maybe a few Keyblade wielders that he meets along the way. On the other side, Maleficent returns with Pete (we all know they will) and it's up to Riku and the gang to stop her while searching for Sora.

I would love to work for SE and do this for them @w@

A game where Sora leaves donald and goofy on an asteroid in the Lanes Between and goes on an adventure by himself

Second.

he should blow it up first though

A game where Sora leaves donald and goofy on an asteroid in the Lanes Between and goes on an adventure by himself

Second.

he should blow it up first though

Then some how they will magically survive...*rolls eyes*

I would make two different games. One where Kairi would go on a journey on her own with a keyblade and would go along with King and Queen Minnie. The other game, I would make a multi player game where it would be like a Halo game where you could play like Sora against Kairi and stuff like that.