Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHMoM *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat

Not to be captain obvious, but I think Melody of Memory might hopefully go into the reason why Kairi was banished from Radiant Garden and sent to Destiny Islands, considering that it was mentioned in the Ansem reports.

Seems to be all about that

Also someone help me out here

Isn't it both? This is about the Ark. Apprenticenort experimented with it right, the area is called "Laboratory"
Screenshot_20200709-174228.png

Nice of them to ignore that I literally already said it's from ux in the video btw :nomuralaugh:

Well that's what happens when they change the story around

Leon even says that Ansem was being controlled by the darkness in kh1, which obviously isn't true. He was just a researcher at that point and some of the stuff in kh1 is no longer true

wait. I always assumed chamber of repose and the lab were two different places. :O
in the ansem reports there’s a part about building the lab in the basement. The place where they did the experiments on people’s hearts was in the back, right?

Well the chamber of repose is certainly in a basement considering how far Xemnas has to walk down :thinkingchief:

It's pretty confusing, but my main point really is that there can be multiple rooms you experiment in lol

Oh I agree with you 100%. JDJDJDJX

hopefully maybe we’ll get to explore the lab and all it’s chambers somehow in MoM ? even though I doubt