Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rose Riku

KH3D I'M EXCITED!

So, I was reading my Nintendo Power magazine (and this month they had a huge article on Re:Coded - as you know since Danny put it up - and an epic KH Cover) and in the Re:Coded article there was a section of an interview about KH3DS.

I'm wicked excited because apparently it's a new installment (not Kingdom Hearts III, but still something that comes AFTER everything else) and there's gonna be new Disney worlds and characters,and it's gonna revolve around Sora and Riku, AND there will be a 'shocking ending'.

Yay something exciting.

Plus a 3DS sounds really amazing. I want one. C:<

Who else is excited?

I was so happy when I saw that article. :)

I love how it explained everything! Since there are so many kh games out and coming out, I have completely lost track of which one's which!

Plus a 3DS sounds really amazing. I want one. C:<

Who else is excited?

ME ME ME! :D I was planning on saving up for a 3DS anyway, so unlike my PS2 and PSP, I'm getting the system because I WANT to and not just for KH! (though as you may notice I'd probably do it anyway like with my Sony systems xD)

I'm looking forward to this, and I am going to try to not spoil this game for myself, maybe I should take a BIG break from Kingdom Hearts related threads so that I don't get anything spoiled for myself, so far I've only been reading speculation threads about it, and there is no harm in that. Hopefully the price for a 3DS will go down by the time Kingdom Hearts 3D comes out, otherwise and most likely I will buy a used one in good condition so I don't have to waste so much money buying it.

I'm SUPER excited! I'm already saving up a bit to buy a 3DS and I'm probably gonna sell my DS for a bit more (since 3DS plays DS anyway), hopefully with the price being lower for when 3D comes out. And from the second it comes out in Japan, I'm gonna bury my impulses to go and search for cutscenes and info....hopefully.

I'm not gonna get my Bday present or a Bparty, but I'l join both and get a 3DS when it comes out^^ I already asked my mom AND dad about it, so if they say its too expensive, THEY SAID IT! It's gona be about as twice as expensive then in the USA where I live, so... -_-

Yeah... the 3DS will be expensive but I think it's worth it. I really want a bunch of games coming out for it and it's a pretty big step in new gaming.

It will probably come out while I'm being a broke college student. ^^; Figures.