Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion

Keyblader's Guild

You belong to an all-important guild of keyblade wielders, whose job is to be dispatched to each world to wipe out heartless. At first, you aren't much respected by other members, and you can only go to a few worlds, but as you rise to power in the guild, you gain respect and free roam. However, there's always the organization about, and taking down heartless is no cakewalk.... roleplay as a key wielder in the Keyblader's Guild!

(Describe your characters looks and personality, your friends and enemies, and your keyblade!)

character look: light brown hair up to shoulders, outfit with lotsa pockets and layer and stuff, girl :D

character personality: nice yet ignorant some times, willing to sacrifice for others

Friends: I wantz donald and goofy still :)

enemies: evil people....?

keyblade: blue handle with silver blade, keychain crown & heart :P

name: xion...?

sorry my brain is just kinda blank right now xD

character look: black hair tied in a pony tail to about mid back.. outfit with orange vest. with black muscle undershirt. white pants and one fingerless glove on right hand. and white and black alligator shoes. guy obviously.

character personality: quiet, doesnt talk much but will speak up when needed. usually works alone.

friends: doesnt have many only works with people when needed.

enemies: anyone that gets in my way

keyblade:basically xaldin's lances but in keyblade form lol. keychain of a bears claw.

name: Kazuma

Neh, why the hell not. xD

Character:

-Name: "Wilson" (ya'll jus' jealous)

-Appearance GIRL. Long, black hair held back in a messy ponytail. Bangs hang out are are streaked neon pink. (Hellz ya. ) Outfit: plain black tank top, plaid yellow and black scarf, black skinny jeans, plaid neon pink and black mini-school like skirt (whatever the hell they're called ), black and lime green checkered belt, fish net glove on the left arm, black combat boots with lime green laces on the right shoe and red on the other, and a silver dragon pendent (my necklace, genius. ).

-Personality Bored ass bitch. Quiet and reserved at first, but after I open up a little I'm the usual, witty, smartass I am. Generally in a good mood, piss me off and I'll turn defensive and independent.

Friends: My pet dragon Dingle. xD Whoever I can trust.

Enemies: Luzze Anyone who pisses me off, obviously. xD

Keyblade: A dragon-like keyblade (not like Fatal Crest, that was fail. ). The head of the blade is the head of the dragon, the open mouth has sharp teeth, and the ears and "hair" of the dragon head are sharp and spiky. The body of the dragon wraps around the blade, and the tail wraps into the handle. The sides of the handle are sorta like Axel's chakrams. The dragon part of the keyblade is covered in scales and patterens two colors of red: dark "blood" red, and a tad lighter red of the same color. The blade part of the keyblade is silver. The keychain is a smaller version of my dragon pendent.

o.O

Lol, boredom. xD

I think I gave too much detail...oh well. xD

scens im relly bored i guess il make me a person

Character:

Name:Jester

Wepone:Duel Chines Hook Sworeds[his unably to wheld a keyblade due to a icedent 3 years ago]

Bio: dosent remmeber his past..might of been part of the ghost programe.... escaped from the ghost building 5 years ago....now lives at Fisher island..Miami-Dade County, Florida

Friends:all of his friends are died

Foes:Atticus Carpenter...and the heartless

Appearance: usally seen in a full camo outfit

Name:Serino

looks: Shoulder length silver hair, blue eyes, light blue undershirt, brown jacket vest, black slacks, calm eyes.

Keyblade: thin silver key with a three leaf clover handle, a crescent moon keychain hanging from it.

Personality:calm, quiet, devoted and diligent, Serino carries himself usually with a slightly regal demeanor. However, he tries to not let it show too much. Seldom gets angry, and never raises his voice unless needed.

Friends: Wilson, and anyone in need.

Enemies: Creatures of the dark, besides a couple of vampires who earned his trust.

Name: Rogue (yes I'm keeping it simple)

Appearance: Shoulder length white hair, hazel eyes, and usually wears a Organization cloak(for stealth purposes)

Personality: Restrained, some might say shy or quiet if they didn't know what he was thinking, at times cold, extremely loyal to anyone he believes deserves trust(and believe me do u have to earn it).

Friends: Usually works alone, and will only work with someone he believes is worthy of trust.

Enemies: ................ not much to say, he took care of those a long time ago.... (except one), but if anyone gets in his way....

Bio: Remembers only bits and pieces of his past(but when he does it's usually quite helpful tidbits), due to an old head injury inflicted by his one last enemy.

Keyblades: Has the ability to duel-wield (I think I spelled that right), uses the Way to Dawn and OathKeeper.

Other Abilities: Can also use basic black and white magic. (pretty much just cure, blizzard, fire, etc...)

Name: Guinevere

Appearance: Slightly longer than shoulder length light brown hair and black eyes. Very tan. Tall for age, 13 and 5 foot 6 inches. (Lol, thats practically me)

Keyblade- Major and Minor

Personality- Wary of people she doesn't know, but a loyal frined to those that get to know her. However, she doesn't beleive she is good enough for anything, because she is blind. She can be sarcastic and witty if you happen to make her mad.

Freinds- to be determined

Enemies- Heartless

Bio: Lived a normal life until she was thrust into the guild, blinded by a heartless and endowed with the keyblade.

Fighting Style: Mostly physical attacks, with a spell here or there. Extremely powerful, with okay defense and excellent dodging skills. Extremely fast. Unfortunatley, these skills can't help much due to her blindness, but she is stubbornly still trying to help the fight against heartless.

Guinevere walked into the guild seeming to be looking up at the ornate ceiling and hallowed halls. "Okay, what do I do now?" she mutters to herself.

Guinevere tapped her keyblade anxoiusly on the floor. She was anxious, but it also helped her find her way around. She felt a wall close to her left and moved toward it slowly, leaning against it casually when she located it.

Name: Tippani

Character looks like: Brow hair to shoulder, layered. A gold and silver jacket with a baby blue tang-top and a white miniskirt. Skinny too

Personality: Nice, LOVES FOOD, competitive, head strong, muscle strong and heart strong.

Friends: Has none, she is usually lonely

Keyblade: (two..?) Eternal Light: the handle is pure gold, then the rest is a cream white and the blades are shaped as suns and SHARP

Deepest Sorrows: The handle is dark purple. And the rest is all black with waves of purple. The blades are moons and SHARP too!

Tippi(short for Tippani) was walking, looking for heartless, and bored.

[i am helping you wakie it up! (the thread)]

Guinever shifted along the wall, nervously wondering if anyone had noticed her yet, and not knowing whether she should be relieved or embarrassed if anyone did. Backing up, she suddenly found she wasn't alone; someone was behind her. She instantly skipped back, squeaking an apology for running into the person.

Guinevere blushed, wondering how obvious her blindness was.

"Oh, well, I kindof do need help, cuz well, uh.... I'm new here." She finished lamely, shifting her weight nervously. "And, I was sort of wondering what we do now. I do want to jointhe guild, because I have a keyblade (she held hers up) and uh, oh, my name is Guinevere! And I- well, thats a bit much," she mumbled, blushing again, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was invited to join the guild, only now that I'm here I have no idea what to do.

Tippi just sighed and rolled eyes " You don't have to be nervous, but I understand. Well, we fight off heartless basically. When there is and organization member, since your new. You should let them be, if you with someone else, you can fight."

Her blush fades as she realizes what the stranger is saying. "I can take care of myself!' she sanpped, frowning. Then she relaxed her position. "Erm, sorry. So there's no, like, sign up or anything? We just go?"

Name: Ataku

Appearance: A boy that wheres a dark blueish cloak alot, his eyes are crimson red he's short a bit, his hair in a pony tail, rather blueish

Personality: high and mighty calm, and will kill if he must or eradicate.

Friends: none

Enemies:Anyone who gets in his way.

Keyblade: A blade that takes form of a dark dragon, the hilt would have a dragons mouth with a blade rising from with in it. And on top a black crescent star. It would be a dark hellish black with a chain at the bottom, at the end of it, it would have a demonic claw hanging down, which meant it was evil and dark. It's power would be to summon dark flames, or make a dorm around the enemy from afar that covered 7.5 miles. the dorm would be made of black flames that close in on the enemy sinking into the ground then blow up, sending shock waves through out the land. The other affect it would split in two the other blade would be a hellish like red with lightning marks covering. It looked like the black one just with a new chain at the end, it looked like a skull this time. It's powers were to start lightning storms and red flames that hardly go out. In other words they are duel type blades.

Guinevere sighed inwardly and looked at the stranger. "So... do you want to go to a world with me?" She slid he keyblade's tip in small circles on the ground, her face aimed toward the strangers, though she couldn't see it.