Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

okay, so i'm over at my grandparents' house, and my cousins are watching some nick show with animals in it. (I don't watch tv very much, i don't really know about those shows at all.) I'm just in the living room, drawing while they're watching tv, and i hear something strange. I look up, and some penguins are talking to an otter whose name is Marlene! So then I start laughing, and saying,"Marlene! It's like MarluxiaxLarxene!" they start giving me weird looks, since they only vaguely know what I'm talking about. (They don't normally remember what their names are, so they just call them Flower Man and Lady Pikachu,lol!) So, does anyone think that it's odd that you can pretty much connect kingdom hearts to anything else?

lol actually you're not the only one...

i was in my mom's room when i see one of her hair products and it said elixir so...

the first thing that came to my mind was kh xD

then well i have a little cousin named axel xD no kidding hehe

Hehe, ur cousins must think ur weird, lol, jk:P I've had moments like that before.

LOLLL you have no idea xD

i didn't een know i had a cousin named axel until a few weeks ago...

and well kh came to my mind xD

Hehe, ur cousins must think ur weird, lol, jk:P I've had moments like that before.

yeah, they think i'm pretty weird. But i'm probably not as weird as my younger cousin. He walked in on me playing re:com, and when axel appeared, he's like, "It's a porcupine!!" so now i call him the great porcupine man. Wait...what?o_0

xD Oh, I give my family headaches from "Kingdom Hearts this" and "Kingdom Hearts that" >.> I mean, there's just a lot I got out of the game, that it's kinda hard not to give them headaches. My thing is that whenever I see something like "Kingdom of Heaven" or "Kingdom Hospital" I tend to jump at the DVD, like "OMFG! Kingdom... kingdom Come?" xD