Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat

So os part 2 fonna be the same with 2 more disk, what about it part 2 being DLC?

Sorry for sounding dumb and not using common sense to understand otti

Maybe i should just pre order and find out for myself, i just dont wanna waste 60$ plus

Trust me i know it looks amazing but i may wait- Dont know what i would be waiting on but im still confused or if i dont figure it out, ill just watxh the game(s) on youtube

Something I liked regarding the theme song Hollow

The non-lyrics version was used in the Sector 5 slums which is where Aerith's home is, while the lyrics one was used in the last scene of the game where Cloud and the gang was watching Midgard from afar and starting their journey. And while leaving, you see

Zack dragging Cloud's body around towards Midgard and he passes both present time Cloud and Aerith

So damn good

Hahaha

Ah yeah one thing I found very weird in the game was how you got summons

First one you get is Ifrit through main story, that's fine

The Chocobo&Moogle one you find while exploring

The other 3 I got tho were Fat Chocobo, Shiva and Leviathan and those were through VR missions in the game

I think I am missing one summon

I haven't done all the battle stuff to unlock it

I know it's a cliffhanger setting up for new stuff but I don't really understand where that came from. The whole "defy fate" thing. Is the visions of Zack from the original games timeline that aerith somehow senses after defeating the whispers? Also sephiroth wasn't really explained at all. Why does he want cloud to change fate?

Feels very nomura lmao. I love KH so I shouldn't complain about stuff like that but my brain is pretty much fried after that lmao

How I took it was that

they saw glimpses of the future and what can happen, but I don't think it's going to change the story in any way. I really do think it's going to follow what the og did, but also add new elements to the story like what this game just did. Them defying fate in this instance means to stop Sephiroth, as it apparently wants Sephi to destroy the world

I don't think it's going anywhere near what some people are theorizing with it being

an alternate timeline or a sequel or even another dimension. It's just following the same story with new stuff added in for veterans

Hm I see. So

sephiroth is a shinra creation right? I assume he will be more explained in the next/coming games. But how is Zack in the future vision? I thought he was already dead. So you think he may be a character in the coming games? Also clouds past and flashbacks are left intentionally mysterious right?