Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Ok, thats even worst lol

I am just happy that they are not releasing only for japan and make global be years behind

Cause like union x, whats the point? Just watch translations if you only care about story

So at least they lerned their lesson, the trailer worried me tho as japanese didnt mention anything global, took days to show the english trailer lol

Union x was a pain cause I had to create a american account cause, not only unchained was japan exclusive, then union x was exclusive to japan for over a year, but then it only releaased in north america, it only came to brazil 2 years after, somehow the america wass tagged as global

Literally the other side of the world and different languages lol At least both starts with B

I mean, if Brazil cared about their own logic of every game is gambling, if they saw union x, it would just make it so all micro transactions are even more expensive

Some next gen games are already more expensive in brazil cause literally they say taxes are 80% cause video game is gambling