Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

Also this is barely relevant at this point but is Xigbar still Norted? I doubt it since he’s clearly acting on his own now, but he didn’t die in the Keyblade Graveyard and he still used his Nobody name in the Epilogue

Has anyone with a fresh account encountered enemy #20(

Gift Shadow||), #38(||Gold Tricholoma||), or #53(||Huge Watermelon

) yet?

The first two I've been assuming have been removed from the game and they forgot to put it back in.. I'm hoping I'm wrong on that and that it's just really low rates or a map I haven't idled on for enough time yet

the last one is odd, because #52(

Watermelon

) DOES show up, but I haven't seen #53 yet even though they're related

I'm surprised I made it to the end as quick as I did

I know they adjusted level up BP required per level. I guess getting tons of passives and the best cards for free also helps LMAO

the game is set on an emulator on my PC so it just runs all day lol

check back on it once i see a decent amount of BP to either level or max out some more cards for more passives/better deck

also like

charms are free now so

there's really no point in grinding to beat the story deathless lol

when i say free

i'm referring to prepatch vs offline mode now haha

charms needed jewels which were the paid currency

and the better cards were obtained through gacha banners

My takeaways:
|| * The upperclassmen seemed to be recruiting apprentices of their own to summon Kingdom Hearts in order to purge the darkness that took over Baldr.
* There were two darknesses that weren't accounted for that they think perished when the world collapsed but one my have escaped.
* W/e took over Baldr came from dark thoughts around the students, not the original darknesses.
* Xehanort and/or Vanitas was/were vessel(s) for the remaining darkness(es)
* Xehanort is a descendant of Ephemera (and possible Skuld as his mother resembles Skuld)
* The player reincarnated to the cloaked figure that took Xehanort in and retained the memories from their past life
* The reason Xehanort has those flashback dreams of the Dandelions is b/c he connected with the heart of the player's reincarnation
* Bragi was a vessel for Luxu
* Following the prophecy of a boy from the islands connecting people's hearts being the chosen one, Bragi took watch over Xehanort but realized it wasn't him when returning. The passage must've alluded to Sora.
* Xehanort is slightly older than Eraqus (possibly the same age difference as Riku and Sora, respectively)
* Cloaks fend off darkness better than the keyblade armor.
* Someone actually loved Xehanort, meaning Woody was wrong. LOL
||

They wouldn't have an OC become a known Disney character.

Hello! Im not active much here but just wanna ask some tips on how to farm and progress in dark road. Cause i keep doing the quests and I lose and not sure whether or not if I should buy better cards or level up. Thank you.