Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

I like that it’s episodic too Danny.

and I have no idea. I wasn’t really paying attention to it when it came out laughsinnomura you’re right tho. And it still ended up thriving.

I’m not trying to bash it or anything. I was just thinking.

guess not xD

I had Vor the entire time. And watching everglow’s playthrough where he chose Urd and I think someone else in part two???, it was exactly the same.

Whoops sorry to barge in here this many pages in, maybe this was already discussed but, 

this game is a bit tedious isn't it? At first I was kind of excited because I figured a overhaul in gameplay could be really great. But this game just feels like a step back. Any exploring there was is now completely gone and then the missions where you have to fight 50 or a 100 heartless?!? I just put it on auto and walk away from my phone, which isn't really the point of a game I should think. They're really using this game to feed us so much important information on the story, but can't be bothered to actually make a game that's fun to play? I'm confused.

How did everyone else experience this?