Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

So what does the trailer reveal exactly. Was it skuld who was running at the gate in Raident Garden or Kairi? And also what did Terranort do while working with Ansem the wise before he turned all 6 apprentices into Nobody's.

Speaking of which we need more FF characters in the future, everybody loves the FF7 crew and they could really help with the situation going on with Sora. Cid would help alot, if the guy invented space travel and made copy data versions of character. He sounds like a major imporantce to the story, imagine what he would do with the replicas.

Fortellers better get face reveals, I'm sure the names they have aren't even their real names and just identity names they were given. They have to be somebody from the cast of characters that we know.

If it's just some random dudes in furry masks who I dont know, that wouldn't be very shocking.

Why you want to be shock? Treat them as the lost masters.

Ancient beings

No need to be someone or related to a current character

We have one and that's allowed cause it was out of nowhere

This will only be repetitive and dull

Same goes to these new characters

Nomura seems like he is doing this for revenge for not getting to make the game he wanted a long time ago. So now he is putting his game in kingdom hearts.

Final fantasy 13 verus

I think that's what it is called.