Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat

TGJ gets way more hate when he's really quite even

he has ott reactions sure but they can still be rather funny and he's not like... awful

> I don't like hmk being the face of kh youtubers
@ScaryWalrus but yeah I agree with you on this

who else do we have that matches in terms of numbers and type of content? Like Damo?

I might have said sky but he deleted all his vids now

Yeah that's a shame that he deleted all his stuff
I don't really like, get the purpose of that. Seems kinda rude if I'm honest, but I dunno if theres some sort of reasoning behind it

I guess like... we have new-ish KH youtubers like Bio roxas and prodigy, but again they like pretty much follow tgj/hmk's model of news vids. There's no one else that goes as in depth as hnk does with his bs. He talks the loudest and longest so people believe him

> Yeah that's a shame that he deleted all his stuff
> I don't really like, get the purpose of that. Seems kinda rude if I'm honest, but I dunno if theres some sort of reasoning behind it
@ScaryWalrus don't take my word for it but i think he felt like annoyed or harrassed by ppl in comments etc, i'm not too sure, and he said he enjoyed streaming a lot more

it's not something I would personally do tbh

Yeah I love bio roxas, like i just like his shesez-like commentary while showing just genuine excitement not even just over kh stuff but also just like the little details he finds around or movesets he looks into

Prodigy I haven't really looked too much at, I see him every so often but I can't really remember any of his vids specifically.

I miss Just a Pancake. Idk what happened with him but I guess just post-kh3 and remind he just didn't really want to do it anymore

> I actually hadn't heard of Damo before lol
@ScaryWalrus ? the problem

yeah, I mean soraalam is pretty great tbh

if anything being a x-keeper gives him a bad rep to certain ppl in the fandom xD

Honestly, I maintain that hmk is only as popular because he was the first, and he kept that popularity because he's the loudest