Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Space Cowboy

Xemnas = MF? I think so!

Um, I just want to throw this out there, since no one seems to have come up with this theory: maybe the Mysterious Figure is Master Yen Sid?

Now, bear in mind that I have no evidence to back this claim, but I just thought I'd offer this point of view. Maybe someone else will be able to build on it.

Why would Yen Sid attack TAV? True, he might be training them, but I doubt it, it just makes no sense.

Eh, just a theory with no grounds. A fresh perspective, after seeing all of these theories about him being Xemnas/Ansem the Wise/Xehanort/Sora/whoever. :3

True enough, I'll give you that, after all, we don't know what will happen for sure so that doesn't mean it's impossible.

I agree with most of these theories, but the fact that he is stronger than Xemnas is still a mystery to me. Oh and, I won't accept answers "Because he is the secret boss". MF from KHFM and Sephiroth are easy as shit for me.

First off, I think SK3, that your theory is extremely logical. I would've never thought about that before.

[image: 60px-Ruination.PNG]

Looks nothing like MF's weapons.

Posted Image

They look like Clock Hands instead.

Posted Image

Particularly the bottom one.Anyway, I have an idea who this guy is.

Here below is scene in KH2FM about Xigbar and Zexion discussing the Chamber of Repose:

Xigbar mentions that he heard another voice besides Xemnas' in the Chamber of Repose. It can't be Master Xehanort as his heart was expelled when he turned into a heartless. It has to be someone else.

Also, the KH re:Coded secret ending:

Yen Sid expresses the concern that Xehanort is not alone.

Now, the "other voice" has some significance in relation to MF. How the hell did Xemnas know about the Chamber of Waking and that Ventus was inside? Its possible that this "other voice" has told Xemnas about it.

Also, it just so happens that the Mysterious Figure appears in the Land of Departure, which eventually becomes Castle Oblivion, where the Chamber of Waking is...

The "other voice" that Xemnas was talking to was Aqua

^ Um... why would Aqua converse with Xemnas? She's still alive and well within the Realm of Darkness (relatively speaking), and I think she'd have said something about it in Blank Points.

^ Um... why would Aqua converse with Xemnas? She's still alive and well within the Realm of Darkness (relatively speaking), and I think she'd have said something about it in Blank Points.

It's mostly likely that it could be aqua's sentiment maybe.

It's mostly likely that it could be aqua's sentiment maybe.

That doesn't make sense. Aqua wasn't otherwise incapacitated, she removed her armor to transport Terra's body out of the Realm of Darkness.

It's not like Terra's Lingering Sentiment, which came to life out of his rage against Xehanort when both Terra and Xehanort's hearts were occupying the body within the armor.

Just because one person can make a Lingering Sentiment doesn't mean they all can.

Also, as I recall, Terra's Sentiment wasn't that great for conversation, and Aqua's armor is shown to be in the exact same position it was in when it was found in Radiant Garden. Unlike Terra's Sentiment which was capable of movement.

I never said the MF is Xemnas. What I am saying is that MF is that "other voice" and is helping Xehanort.

I never said the MF is Xemnas. What I am saying is that MF is that "other voice" and is helping Xehanort.

I'm agreeing with that point, what I'm disagreeing with is that Xemnas was conversing with an Aqua Sentiment (which some people seem to think exists as the 'other voice').

It seems fully possible that Aqua is conversing mentally with Xemnas, it couldn't;t be the first time that people with connected hearts had spoken with each other.

Yeah, but she'd know, she'd have said something to Ansem the Wise in Blank Points. She had no idea what was going on in the Realm of Light, asking whether the Keyblade Weilding hero saving the worlds was Terra or Ven. Also, if she was communicating with Xemnas, she'd notice that he wasn't the same person as Terra.

We don't know what they talked about, or to what extent.

Though, all things considered, the much more likely scenario is that it's a Sora lookalike with Aqua's voice or something.

I mean seriously, pretty much every mystery in KH will sooner or later be solved either by Sora or a Sora lookalike.