Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Space Cowboy

Xemnas = MF? I think so!

This has been speculated on before, but I have discovered some new points that haven't been brought up to cement this theory.

Point/Fact #1: Xemnas and MF have some of the same attacks, actually most of the same attacks. MF uses powers from Org. members, and so does Xemnas. MF splits himself into copies and attacks. So does Xemnas. MF even has two of Xemnas' blades.

To the people who will say "MF still uses Keyblade wielder moves.": Nomura has already hinted that Xemnas can use the Keyblade. So if Xemnas really can wield a Keyblade, it would make sense for him to be able to use Keyblade wielder moves.

Also, to those who will say "MF uses Vanitas' X-Blade attack." Lets take a look back to KH2, where Xemnas absorbs the power of Kingdom Hearts. Since the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts are directly related, Xemnas possibly could use the powers of the X-Blade.

Another one of Xemnas' abilities, shown in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix when he fades into existence..MF does precisely the same thing.

Point/Fact #2: It is confirmed that more than one form of Xehanort will return. And thanks to a post by Reversal, evidence suggests that one of those forms of Xehanort returning is Xemnas. Reversal, if you don't mind, I am going to quote your post.

Okay I understand now THank you guys :D

but when Xehanort stab himself to get Terra out it & it backed fired what happend? Did Terra's heart left?

& whos body will come back Terras, Xehanort, or both? is this where we leave it to Nomura & wait for KH III?

Xehanort was trying to get rid of Terra's heart. We don't know the exact details of what happened afterwards, but at least it caused memory loss. Terra's heart still remains.

It seems to be implying that Master Xehanort's heart, separated from Terra's and purged from Riku's body, has rejoined with his previously departed body and soul. But with Nomura hinting at another form of Xehanort joining him, and Terra's body and soul now uncounted for, I'm thinking Xemnas will return as well >:3

If this is true, it would support the MF = Xemnas theory, because MF is supposedly a character that is to appear in future games. Now it's time for speculation. Why in the world would Xemnas go back in time? And how could he do it?

Why he would go back in time: Maybe to stop himself (Terra) from becoming what he will be in the future (Xehanort)?

How could he go back into time: As stated before, Xemnas absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts in KH2. Even though he was defeated, he could still have retained that power if he returns.

And that's the end of my theory. Post your thoughts.

Well, there are some flaws to your theory. How can Xemnas use the X-blade? He would need a heart filled with pure light and a heart of pure darkness, which Ventus and Vanitas were. And how do you know if MF can use a Keyblade? Just because his moves are of those of Roxas's fighting style doesn't mean he can use one. Then there's the part where you said that MF had Xemnas's weapons. If you take a look, Xemnas uses Etheral Blades, while although MF uses a weapon that seems similiar to Xemnas's, doesn't mean they are the same weapons as Xemnas. And Xemnas was defeated along with Ansem SoD. So that resulted in Xembas and Ansem fusing back to their former self. So it couldn't be possible for Xemnas to go back in time. And it's also confirmed that this is a new character. Not to be mean but I'm pretty sure that reversal's theory about Xemnas returning is wrong. I mean, Xemnas dying and somehow instantly coming back with explanation? That seems most unlikely. I think reversal is off on that.

Bro, did you read my post fully or did you skim through it?

I never said Xemnas could use the X-Blade, I said it could be possible that he could use certain moves from it since he absorbed Kingdom Hearts.

Once again, I'm not stating that Xemnas can use a Keyblade as a fact, I'm stating it theoretically.

And yes. MF is using two of Xemnas blades from 358/2 Days. The Termination and Ruination blades.

Basically dude, just read my whole post. Because it is obvious that you didn't.

Bro, did you read my post fully or did you skim through it?

I never said Xemnas could use the X-Blade, I said it could be possible that he could use certain moves from it since he absorbed Kingdom Hearts.

Once again, I'm not stating that Xemnas can use a Keyblade as a fact, I'm stating it theoretically.

And yes. MF is using two of Xemnas blades from 358/2 Days. The Termination and Ruination blades.

Basically dude, just read my whole post. Because it is obvious that you didn't.

I did read it carefully, you said that it could be possible that Xemnas can use the powers of the X-blade. And you just said that MF has the same weapons as Xemnas in 358/2 days. Last time I checked, Xemnas's weapons are RED NOT BLUE. You were probably using a gear to make Xemnas's weapons change looks. And from whar i heard you said we could write our opinions on this.

But yet MF happens to have two of those "not canon" weapons....

Ok, the one's you are looking at in 358/2 days are gears, just because they look similiar to that of MF doesn't mean it is canon to MF's weapons. Square-Enix wasn't even think about the MF until they started working on the English version of BBS. And if you look closely at MF's hand when he summons his weapons, you can see that his weapons have grips to hold onto. Xemnas's weapons never had anything to like that. And if you look at the gears Xemnas is using, it doesn't have any grips on it.

Ok, the one's you are looking at in 358/2 days are gears, just because they look similiar to that of MF doesn't mean it is canon to MF's weapons. Square-Enix wasn't even think about the MF until they started working on the English version of BBS. And if you look closely at MF's hand when he summons his weapons, you can see that his weapons have grips to hold onto. Xemnas's weapons never had anything to like that.

Square Enix wasn't thinking of MF when they made the English Version, yet MF is in the English version. Contradiction much?

And Xemnas only wielded his red blades without holding them. If you look at the video I posted, he is holding onto the rest of his weapons with a grip.

Ok, the one's you are looking at in 358/2 days are gears, just because they look similiar to that of MF doesn't mean it is canon to MF's weapons. Square-Enix wasn't even think about the MF until they started working on the English version of BBS. And if you look closely at MF's hand when he summons his weapons, you can see that his weapons have grips to hold onto. Xemnas's weapons never had anything to like that.

Square Enix wasn't thinking of MF when they made the English Version, yet MF is in the English version. Contradiction much?

And Xemnas only wielded his red blades without holding them. If you look at the video I posted, he is holding onto the rest of his weapons with a grip.

*sigh* you're not getting the big picture... at all. Xemnas possesses the power of nothingness of course he doesn't hold them. He can just transform his arms into Etheral Blades. And I do bwlieve they were thinking of MF when they made the English version of BBS. They said new contents, new keyblades, AND an extra boss which is mysterious figure.

Square-Enix wasn't even think about the MF until they started working on the English version of BBS.

Sorry....had to point that out. e.o;;;

But there really shouldn't be any need to argue over this, anything about the Mysterious Figure is still unknown; if we could figure out who he was...then he wouldn't be too mysterious now would he?

And I also don't agree to the same weapon theory, the M.F's blades have black designs near the hilt...none of Xemnas' weapons have any markings or designs on them, and if it was Xemnas, why would he suddenly change his battle stance?

I think MF is just an add-on character for BBS and BBS FM.He has nothing to do with the story of KH and is just added for excitement(like the Sephiroth in KH2).If this theory of mine is false,it will lead to an upcoming event in the future games(like the Xemnas secret boss in KH FM).I think we should be patient and see what beholds from the upcoming KH games.

I'm not getting the big picture? First of all, Xemnas doesn't change his arms into Ethreal Blades.

Posted Image

These come from his hands, because they have no grip. However, his other weapons DO have grip, which is what I have been saying constantly.

And I know they were thinking about MF when they made BBS. You are the one that said they didn't, but you edited your post.

Square-Enix wasn't even think about the MF until they started working on the English version of BBS.

But there really shouldn't be any need to argue over this, anything about the Mysterious Figure is still unknown; if we could figure out who he was...then he wouldn't be too mysterious now would he?

And I also don't agree to the same weapon theory, the M.F's blades have black designs near the hilt...none of Xemnas' weapons have any markings or designs on them, and if it was Xemnas, why would he suddenly change his battle stance?

-shrug-

Actually, MF's blades have the markings of the blades Termination and Ruination. I am too lazy to post pics at the moment, just go on KH Wiki and type in those two names.

About the battle stance, I'm not sure.

I think MF is just an add-on character for BBS and BBS FM.He has nothing to do with the story of KH and is just added for excitement(like the Sephiroth in KH2).If this theory of mine is false,it will lead to an upcoming event in the future games(like the Xemnas secret boss in KH FM).I think we should be patient and see what beholds from the upcoming KH games.

No. MF is canon.

I think MF is just an add-on character for BBS and BBS FM.He has nothing to do with the story of KH and is just added for excitement

Nomura confirmed he is canon, but in a sense similar to how Lingering Sentiment was in 2 Final Mix.

I love when people fight in threads.

HAHAHA, me too. :)

I think I agree with Master Xemnas. They are most likly just connected. My theory is, Just like when Sora created more than one nobody, because of more than one heart being inside him, maybe Apprentice Xehanort made 2. Mysterious Figure is just the second one. ( This would only work in the case of your time travel theory though. :/ )

You guys do know in Kingdom hearts Final Mix Xemnas blades are blue right?

And Sora and Terra both have brown hair and King Mickey and Sora wield Kingdom Key. > >

Having the same color doesn't really mean anything; yea it was blue, but it isn't what the Mysterious Figure was weilding, that, and they wield their weapons in a completly different manor. > >;

I'm not getting the big picture? First of all, Xemnas doesn't change his arms into Ethreal Blades.

Posted Image

These come from his hands, because they have no grip. However, his other weapons DO have grip, which is what I have been saying constantly.

And I know they were thinking about MF when they made BBS. You are the one that said they didn't, but you edited your post.

-shrug-

Actually, MF's blades have the markings of the blades Termination and Ruination. I am too lazy to post pics at the moment, just go on KH Wiki and type in those two names.

About the battle stance, I'm not sure.

No. MF is canon.

Kingdomhearts125 is right if you look at the gears Xemnas is using, it doesn't have any grips on it and the same to all his weapons it does not have a grip .

Skip to 7:15 and look carefully

Well how would he use the power of organization XIII members (i.e splitting himself into clones) when Org. XIII wasn't existing at the time?

Time travel. Not sure how, but there is a whole theory about it somewhere on this site.