Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Netty

KHDays Is anyone sad that xion died at the end of kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

I am. I'm gonna miss xion. :

But, I have a question though.

In reconnect:Kingdom Hearts, sora goes to savethe sad people right?

Well, what happens if he unconnects Roxas and xion from his heart in reconnect, and gives them there own heart. That'd be cool. ;)

Well, sure Xion's "death" was sad, but it was for the best in order for Namine to continue restoring Sora's memories. And the whole thing about how Xion and Roxas having their own heart, I just don't see how it can be explained. And if it evrn does happen or becomes possible then we will just have to wait until KH3D or KH3 to give us that answer. Other than that, it seems impossible.

I am. I'm gonna miss xion. :

I wasn't. Not at all. It was obvious from the beginning considering she wasn't mentioned at all in KH2, and considering how I'm biased when it comes to Xion, I wasn't sad in the least.

But, I have a question though.

In reconnect:Kingdom Hearts, sora goes to savethe sad people right?

Well, what happens if he unconnects Roxas and xion from his heart in reconnect, and gives them there own heart. That'd be cool. ;)

"Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" isn't the name of a game. It's just a message that appears at the end of Blank Points (though Kingdom Hearts Reconnect was the original name for coded xD)

Nomura plans for KH3 to be the game where he saves the sad people, and by save, I of course mean mend their hurting. I've stressed this several times in the past, but mend their hurting =/= physical return, especially for Roxas, Xion, and Namine. I could go into more detail, but you'll find out once you play Re:coded. Or spoil it. Either one.

i dont think he can give xion and roxas there own hearts because xion is technically sora and roxas is technically part sora and part ven so if he did that he would loose parts of his heart sending him back into sleep and ven would never wake up

Yes, her death made me sad, but I don't think she could physically exist even if they tried.

When she died, I thought she went into soras heart. (I could be wrong, the only reason I think that is because the cutscene when xion attacks roxas at the clock tower before her death.) So he could unconnect roxas and xion from his heart and set them free to a human being. :|

When she died, I thought she went into soras heart. (I could be wrong, the only reason I think that is because the cutscene when xion attacks roxas at the clock tower before her death.) So he could unconnect roxas and xion from his heart and set them free to a human being. :|

Xion = Sora's memories. So unless you could rip out those memories to recreate Xion while also not affecting Sora, I wouldn't hold my breath. Recreating Roxas would mean turning Sora back into a Heartless. I know at least I'm not willing to put him through hell again just for these two to return physically, when, aside from their hurting, they're perfectly content within him.

Sorry but, I didn't find Xions death sad at all:p if anything, I felt sorry for Roxas who took it pretty bad and got really pissed off. My real sorrow goes to Axel though. Seems to me he suffered more then anybody else D:

Not really. Due to it being her begotten faith to die in the prequel of kh2. A game she was never apart of and cause she doesn't change my perspective of kh2 unlike TVA who's actions affected not just Sora but the whole kh universe and what's yet to come.

I felt so sorry for her at the end. All Roxas cared about was the Ice cream. He could have at least professed his love for her or something along those lines. Where the heck did ice cream come into their conversation?!

I felt so sorry for her at the end. All Roxas cared about was the Ice cream. He could have at least professed his love for her or something along those lines. Where the heck did ice cream come into their conversation?!

For him, ice cream=friendship. He was mad at Axel, I guess, so he viewed her as the last person he could be friends with.

For him, ice cream=friendship.

Days!Roxas is dumb like that.

For him, ice cream=friendship. He was mad at Axel, I guess, so he viewed her as the last person he could be friends with.

Which makes you wonder... what was his reasoning in leaving behind the Winner stick?

- We're still friends, so I want to give you this to remember me by.

- It's been rough, but I feel like I owe you something, so here.

- Keep this safe for me. I'll be back for it later.

- I won't be needing it anymore, so giving it to you would be better than throwing it away.

- Here douchebag, I bet you feel like a winner now, don't you?

etc, etc...

I was so sad that xion died, can u imagine fighting ur best friend to the death. I was so sad that i stopped my game in the middle of the cut scene cuz i realized i was the one who killed her. When i got over the sadness,i had to beat her again