Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Netty

KHDays Is anyone sad that xion died at the end of kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

The funny thing is that this promise of "us" is not in the other cutscenes in KH2 or even KH 2 FM. She didn't even exist until Days and then mentiond through, BBS movie, and Coded. The mention Just randomly comes out of nowhere from this new trailer for the new game. I'm not sure if Axel even remembers Xion. DIdn't Namine erase everyone minds of her?

As of right now everyone has forgotten her...This new cutscene isnt from KH2 ...Its In DDD bc its showing Roxas and Axel in Sleep conversing about his promise right before Lea was reformed..I guess you could say in the RoS even..Even though Roxas wasnt there when Axel promised this to Xion, it shows that bc Xion was absorbed by Roxas hes recalling Xions memories of his promise

Guest Lady Dreana

I was so sad that xion died, can u imagine fighting ur best friend to the death. I was so sad that i stopped my game in the middle of the cut scene cuz i realized i was the one who killed her. When i got over the sadness,i had to beat her again

Dude we all pretty much killed her.

And while I didn't cry about her death I did have a very stunned shoved feeling the way that she die.SE do a good job designing her death in a way that it catches a lot of emotion

Guest Lady Dreana

I was so sad that xion died, can u imagine fighting ur best friend to the death. I was so sad that i stopped my game in the middle of the cut scene cuz i realized i was the one who killed her. When i got over the sadness,i had to beat her again

AHHHHH Double thread stupid mouse

Guest Lady Dreana

The funny thing is that this promise of "us" is not in the other cutscenes in KH2 or even KH 2 FM. She didn't even exist until Days and then mentiond through, BBS movie, and Coded. The mention Just randomly comes out of nowhere from this new trailer for the new game. I'm not sure if Axel even remembers Xion. DIdn't Namine erase everyone minds of her?

As of right now everyone has forgotten her...This new cutscene isnt from KH2 ...Its In DDD bc its showing Roxas and Axel in Sleep conversing about his promise right before Lea was reformed..I guess you could say in the RoS even..Even though Roxas wasnt there when Axel promised this to Xion, it shows that bc Xion was absorbed by Roxas hes recalling Xions memories of his promise

Ahahaha you two are one of the reasons that I decided to join this forum.Because your able to go into much better detail of very important scenes.

But no matter how may facts or opinions that come up, nobody is going to 100% know anything until the next game comes out.Got it memorized?

Ahahaha you two are one of the reasons that I decided to join this forum.Because your able to go into much better detail of very important scenes.

But no matter how may facts or opinions that come up, nobody is going to 100% know anything until the next game comes out.Got it memorized?

We already know that nobody knows anything 100% till the game comes out .You dont need to state the obvious but we are discussing logical explanations for things we observed xD..Got it Memorized ? xD

ofc i am i nearly burst into tears while seeing her dieing and seeing at Roxas lookin at her like there was nothing wrong. I Hope Xion is back I Hope Hope Hope xD

Guest Lady Dreana

We already know that nobody knows anything 100% till the game comes out .You dont need to state the obvious but we are discussing logical explanations for things we observed xD..Got it Memorized ? xD

um ya I got it

I must admit, as a man I cry during all Kingdom Heart games for some odd reason but when Xion died I was devastated. To me it was one of the saddest momments in Kingdom Hearts history. The whole reason why she died, the way she died, and all that jazz; it was truly touching and made me feel for Roxas. I hope we see her again in up-coming games.

Yes, her death was very sad for me. I liked the feeling of melancholy that hovered throughout Days as a whole also. I dunno, something about it felt...beautiful.

I have no idea whatsoever how Nomura is going to pull her revival off, but it's like almost CERTAIN that she will return due to all of this hinting in coded, KH3D, and BBS. Most likely it'll be Nomura Logic Magic.

Well im a grown ass man who barely ever cries over anything but yet somehow that death cutscene with Xion had me up in tears. And i had not cried in years before that. Kinda lame i know but eh dem feels were real i suppose :P