Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iscreamer1

Riku and Kairi...playable characters/party members in future games?

The next time a Kingdom Hearts game is made, I'd rather have Sora teaming up with Riku and Kairi instead of Donald and Goofy for change. It would be a good opportunity to make up for their portrayal in KH III and would allow the series and Sora to grow up a lot with G and D out of the picture. Not to mention it is about time that the Destiny Trio got this treatment properly.

I agree! It would be great to see sora and kairi traveling together for the first time, and I hope kairi will have her own adventure in a future game. And, personally, I really hope they will reunite and finally be together in the future!

Edited by Zach2

I too would love to see this happen! I think the only thing that is preventing this from happening is limiting a character like Riku to just being a side character. Riku has gotten great character development from the start of the KH series to where he is now. Truth be told, I'd rather have Riku be the main character and have Sora be the side character. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I would much rather have Roxas be a main character again. Our boi needs more chances to shine!

4 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

I too would love to see this happen! I think the only thing that is preventing this from happening is limiting a character like Riku to just being a side character. Riku has gotten great character development from the start of the KH series to where he is now. Truth be told, I'd rather have Riku be the main character and have Sora be the side character. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I would much rather have Roxas be a main character again. Our boi needs more chances to shine!

I think it makes more since for Riku to be more of a supportive role because nomora has pretty much done all he can do with him as a main character there isn't much more he can go really so putting him a little on the side is fine now Kairi being more if a main character is just a necessity at this point , I don't think roxas needs another game for himself he's gotten plenty of shine .

I don't want to see Donald and Goofy get replaced.

However, KBG in KH3 shows that they could very well be party members so it would be nice for them to join in on the adventure.