Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'd like to see some more fleshing out of the story that happened behind the scenes, like some of the stuff we see in the pre-credits cinematic and some of the stuff that happens in the lead up to certain events.

Spoiler

For example I'd love to actually be able to explore the Dark World with Riku and Mickey for at least their first entrance, rather than just having a cutscene that leads them to the beach. I'd also like to see more of what happens with Roxas to get him functional and Namine after.

New worlds, even just one, would be really nice. Or expanding on one that isn't explorable or has less in it than it normally would.

Optional bosses also. I don't want another go at Sephiroth, but a Final Fantasy boss would be nice.

Spoiler

Heck a Final Fantasy character in general would be nice. Give us a story with some of them, even if it's short.

- Optional bosses

- New area. Doubt it would be a whole world but something like Cavern of rememberance would do. Some platforming/puzzle included.

- Boss re-fight mode

Spoiler

- New photo missions from the Moogle. Some vague ones to get us scratching our heads perhaps.

Essentially, something similar to what Kh2 Final mix did.

Pipe dream: Trinity marks ?

I want more of everything but top of my list is:

More of twilight town

More RG with whats going on with Ienzo and AtW and Demyx and Vexen. And also have Ienzo freak out when he sees riku again. Several of these characters tried to kill one another they cant just suddenly be friends! They did it with Sora!

The TwilightTown gang because they were really important then just fell off the face of the earth and Sora never spoke with them again even though there was set up. I kept waiting for us to go back...

Lea and Kairi training

I want to see Isa and Lea get their reunion after Saix dies and comes back

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

Gonna put this in a spoiler tag, just in case.

Spoiler

More keyblades: We reeeeeeally need some more non-disney keyblades. Aside from The Kingdom Key, the Starlight, the DLC keyblades, the Shooting Star, and the Ultima Weapon, there are no original keyblades in this game. I was super excited when I flipped through my artbook while the game was installing on my PS4 too, because the artbook has renders of the Foretellers' keyblades. I thought that maybe we would be able to actually obtain the foretellers' keyblades in the game. The oathkeeper and oblivion would have been nice too. Or the Two Become One. I think this one is a safe bet, since every other Final mix had at least a couple of new keyblades. 

New Areas: As much as I would love another world to explore, I would be floored if they actually added a whole additional world to the game so I wouldn't add a new world to the wishlist. But something like the Cavern of Remembrance would be awesome! Or maybe make the Land of Departure more playable. I guess if they were to add another playable world I would want Radiant Garden, since it did feel kind of weird to have it not playable in a main title.

Extra story scenes: I think this is a given with a Final Mix DLC since each other Final Mix version has had extra story stuff. It would be nice to see more of Kairi and Lea/Axel training, Riku and Mickey's quest, Ienzo's work in the lab, Demyx and Vexen's secret mission. Speaking of which, I would really like some closure on what happened to Demyx. Seriously, where did he go??? He helped Vexen and Ienzo out and then... disappeared!

Extra/Secret Bosses: Again, kind of a given when we look at the track record of the previous Final Mix updates. Most likely if we get this it will somehow relate to the Foretellers and/or Luxu. Data battles with the Foretellers, perhaps? It would certainly be a good way of allowing us to obtain and wield their keyblades. ;) 

Miscellaneous Additions: Just some random extras, like more collectibles,, new music,  a couple of new characters (why can't they just add Max Goof, already??? I mean seriously, Goofy has NO FAMILY in Kingdom Hearts!). Just some other stuff to give the game a fresh feel. 

1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Gonna put this in a spoiler tag, just in case.

Hide contents

More keyblades: We reeeeeeally need some more non-disney keyblades. Aside from The Kingdom Key, the Starlight, the DLC keyblades, the Shooting Star, and the Ultima Weapon, there are no original keyblades in this game. I was super excited when I flipped through my artbook while the game was installing on my PS4 too, because the artbook has renders of the Foretellers' keyblades. I thought that maybe we would be able to actually obtain the foretellers' keyblades in the game. The oathkeeper and oblivion would have been nice too. Or the Two Become One. I think this one is a safe bet, since every other Final mix had at least a couple of new keyblades. 

New Areas: As much as I would love another world to explore, I would be floored if they actually added a whole additional world to the game so I wouldn't add a new world to the wishlist. But something like the Cavern of Remembrance would be awesome! Or maybe make the Land of Departure more playable. I guess if they were to add another playable world I would want Radiant Garden, since it did feel kind of weird to have it not playable in a main title.

Extra story scenes: I think this is a given with a Final Mix DLC since each other Final Mix version has had extra story stuff. It would be nice to see more of Kairi and Lea/Axel training, Riku and Mickey's quest, Ienzo's work in the lab, Demyx and Vexen's secret mission. Speaking of which, I would really like some closure on what happened to Demyx. Seriously, where did he go??? He helped Vexen and Ienzo out and then... disappeared!

Extra/Secret Bosses: Again, kind of a given when we look at the track record of the previous Final Mix updates. Most likely if we get this it will somehow relate to the Foretellers and/or Luxu. Data battles with the Foretellers, perhaps? It would certainly be a good way of allowing us to obtain and wield their keyblades. ;) 

Miscellaneous Additions: Just some random extras, like more collectibles,, new music,  a couple of new characters (why can't they just add Max Goof, already??? I mean seriously, Goofy has NO FAMILY in Kingdom Hearts!). Just some other stuff to give the game a fresh feel. 

I don't even know if Nomura is familiar with Goofy being a single father much less Pete having a wife and two kids.  Heck, I would have loved to see more expansion on why Sora controls those Disney commands like the Merry Go Round, the Pirate Ship and more.  Why couldn't we just get them by visiting Yen Sid's Tower or at the very least get them with the Disney worlds we do visit like the Pirate Ship and Ariel being for Pirates of the Caribbean World or that blaster game being accessible by beating the Toy Box.

I mean, Donald has Daisy along with his Uncle Scrooge and his nephews yet Goofy has no one.  Heck, Mickey Mouse has only Minnie no mention of his nephews and nieces.  Minnie doesn't even have Figuro (however you spell that black and white cat's name), which didn't even appear in Monstro, Prankster's Paradise, much less even with Gepetto and Pinnochio in Traverse Town.  We don't even get to see Pluto Jr, yes Pluto has a son and I think also a wife. 

Heck, we could have seen Mortimer Mouse come back on screen to you know work with the Organization instead of having Maleficent and Pete just wonder around aimlessly looking for some box that they aren't even sure of what is inside.  Mortimer Mouse could be in a similar boat to Xemnas in that both of them are nobodies and that Mortimer Mouse wants to get back at Mickey for stealing Minnie from him and being responsible for him becoming a Nobody in the first place. 

At least up the anty.

Edited by ienzo628

Spoiler

I like to see post game story focusing on either Roxas, or Kairi. At least one of which will give Namine more screen time. Personally, I knew that Kairi is going to have less experience with life or death situations than Sora and Riku.

An additional cutscene that reveals the fate of the Lingering Will.

Vanitas' first cutscene including a brief flashback of Notre Dame. Still wondering how Sora remembers seeing Vanitas in Notre Dame, while the latter wasn't wearing that helmet at the time. And I guess that Sora didn't get a good enough look at Vanitas' face while in the cathedral.

Was it ever stated that KH3 will get that kind of DLC following the added secret ending?

Spoiler

I would definitely make the Riku segment playable.
Then, since the game is missing a midgame climax, I would use saving Aqua and Ven for this. This would unlock two new gummi maps (one for Riku-Mickey/radient-garden and one for Aqua-Ven/Land of Departure)
Riku story would be to understand who the mysterious girl is and Aqua story would be to understand the past between master Eraqus and Xehanort.

I would definitely add the mysterious tower as a playable hub for the pacing, since when you think about it: there is no main plot character to which you can talk to during the game. All of their interactions are cutscenes.

Bigger twilight town.

More cutscenes.

Data battle between organisation members.

That would make the game gold.

Spoiler

Updated Battlegates. Guradians of Light becoming unlockable party members for them, and customizable. The Seekers could be bosses in the battlegates too.

More cutscenes. Actually show Terranort in the coat, and interact with Ansemnort and Xemnas, and how they recruited him. Show Vexen actually creating the two Replicas in their group and go into detail on how they are able to control them, because I want to know. Also confirm who the other atonement character is. It's probably Saix, but show us his part. And if you can squeeze out some more interactions between the cast that would be nice.

More secret bosses. Final Fantasy bosses would likely be ideal. However I'm in the minority where I'm not begging to fight Sephiroth again. Give me Ultimecia, Gilgamesh, Kefka, Golbez, or even Garland. Something new from Final Fantasy side, and maybe I'll care more to see this half return to KH.

Critical Mode. While I've never been crazy about Critical Mode myself, I acknowledge it can be quiet the gaming workout. This is one I'm sure will be available at some point.

Spoiler

I see a lot of people talking about the possibility of a new playable world, and I honestly have no idea where this is coming from. I feel like at most, they'll add an ext to an already existing world like a coliseum or a cavern of remembrance or something. Although I do agree that the game was too easy, my main goal was to find out the rest of the story which was fine for the most part. My biggest issue was the size of twilight town. If that could be a little bigger, that would be awesome. A mid game climax would be cool to but I doubt they would just add something like that in. Data battles with the foretellers would be amazing.

18 hours ago, Novayon said:

- Optional bosses

- New area. Doubt it would be a whole world but something like Cavern of rememberance would do. Some platforming/puzzle included.

- Boss re-fight mode

Hide contents

- New photo missions from the Moogle. Some vague ones to get us scratching our heads perhaps.

Essentially, something similar to what Kh2 Final mix did.

Pipe dream: Trinity marks ?

Spoiler

If i were the one in charge to design this dlc I would let it take place in the city area where we saw sora last time there you have a bunch of secret bosses and re fight mode options and also some of the old bosses from previous games redone(and they would be challenging as heck of course)

Having finished all the secret bosses unlocks a new report/cutscene that gives us a big chunck of information for what the future of the series is gonna look like

depending on the format, different things. If it's its own separate episode I'd like to see something following a different character, or a bunch of small episodes following various characters

if it's straight up a final mix, new bonus bosses and keyblades are the core thing, and maybe a few extra scenes for the finale, particular one solving what happens to a certain someone who shows up and then just disappears after.

Spoiler

I personally would like to see a few more cutscenes and interactions for the other characters (like Lea and Isa, Roxas and Xion, Ventus, Aqua and Terra, Elrena and Lauriam after they got recreated, also Demyx because he was just non-existent in the end. And those are just examples for characters who definitly deserve much more screen time and closure for this game, in my opinion). 
And I hope that if they really add cutscenes like this, that Sora won't be part of them. Please don't get me wrong, I really like Sora as the character that he is, but I feel like I can't see him anymore after seeing him in the spotlight way too often (for my own taste) in this game.
Even though Sora is the main protagonist of the series, I always kinda thought that this "My Friends are my power" theme and the broad variety of strong and individual characters who had their own important roles throughout the series, would still be a major point for KH3, but instead, most character felt like they were kinda loosing their purpose after their initial entrance or after joining the guardian side.
For example: Roxas, Xion and Axel/Lea got their reunion (which really was a great Scene, even though in my opinion Sora and Kairi should have just left after Roxas appeared, instead of just standing there and wasting time without any purpose, the trio easily could have fought this battle on their own without having Sora to assist them :P) but after their reunion, it just felt like they got reduced to support character 1, support character 2 and support character 3, if you know what I mean.
Wow I went far off track with this ^^
Other things I'd like to see: -More explorable Twilight Town (In hope they let us climb up the clocktower)
                                                -explorable Land of Departure 
                                                -Of course secret bosses like Organisation members, battles against the Guardians of light and the lost masters
                                                -A few more playable characters or party members for certain areas and fights

sry for the wall of text by the way ^^

Twilight Town to be an actual WORLD and not an over-glorified hub for a mini-game.

They put so much time into making TT more alive then ever, with a million NPC's, and you can't even go to the clock tower?!

And slightly petty, but hopefully some add on packs for items that boost stats more. The Moogles ran out of new things pretty quickly, and only did variants. 

Not sure if these are spoilers, but just in case...

Putting this in a spoiler tag:

I have made a journal about this in my

DeviantArt account. I will leave the link for you guys to look through: http://fav.me/dczugk8

What I can say about what I wrote there is that the Secret Forest tutorial isn’t likely to work given that the area is Pre-Rendered. But I still want to see Kairi playable.

What are your thoughts on DLC and my discussion ideas from that journal? Should I bring the journal in as its own part of the forum here?

Honestly, I'm down for whatever story additions Nomura will add to the game, as it'll add more depth to an already epic conclusion to the Xehanort Saga! That, and a bunch of secret bosses! And hopefully a Mirage Arena-esque mode where one can play online. This last one doesn't have to be a mandatory thing, but it'd be awesome if I could fight against other fellow Keyblade Wielders or team up with them to fight off hordes of enemies! :D

Spoiler

-New World(s): Would be a nice addition like everyone else here mentioned, but to add, a world from Square's side would be a nice addition or something from Disney classic archive.

-EVEN MORE KEYBLADES! Though letsbe honest, I'd probably still main the Frozen keyblade.

-Sephiroth and Cloud again(?)

-Critical Mode (though we're getting that already soon)

-Some kind of expanded info about what actually happened to Sora

-Would have been nice to control Axel and Kiri for a bit on something. So maybe a mini story somewhere?

-If more worlds are planned, then another Gumi Ship area would be nice as well :)