Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

that's impressive

kingdom hearts fans: Chain of memories sucks, BBS sucks DDD sucks 358 sucks recoded sucks kh3 sucks. The sales:

kingdom hearts fans act like its only cause of kingdom hearts 1 and 2 why that series is as beloved as it was

Ya know, was looking back on all my old Level 1 Crit run videos from almost 10 years ago, and I still think this marluxia fight was the most nerve wracking one because of the damn beeping that constantly sounds off with the 1 counter above your head :LMAOO:

Ngl, I threw Sora at enemies with only intention of letting him die. Simply for the fact that after everything in KH1 worrying about Riku and Kairi, Being in stasis for a year after CoM, and everything after....

The SOB never once even thought about or wondered about his mom who made that dinner for him

:kekhands:

Also wonder what his mom thought when before Sora woke up in KH2 when supposedly everyone that knew him had forgotten about him about randomly having a room in her house full of a male boy's belongings

😂