Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

It's just people wanting to be alt cool and edgy so they hate on the Disney character 😔

Even though they're all Disney characters 😔

Comes and goes when there’s events nearby

Rn its gamescom

Probably

Then TGS 🙏

Js pisses me off that we still haven’t gotten MK

Js pisses me off that we still haven’t gotten ML

Nothing has been shown yet from the leak as far as I can tell. But if anything like this happens to be in there it wont and shouldnt be shared.

The process is still very early, as people even still finding new things from the Insomniac leak as well unfortunately

Cause Sora is specifically special- due to the strength of his connections to others, and, he's not bogged down by strict rules like the BBS guys but he's also secure in who he is, unlike the Days guys, and many of the cast actually.

Plus, he's just natrually strong as a keyboard wielder, and he's connected to everyone

Unfortunately the answer is 90% the plot but there's good reasons for it

Sora is one of a kind among all the KH characters. No matter the cost, no matter if he knows that specific person or not, he is always willing to help and make sure that they get the happiness they deserve. He also has this ability to form connections with everyone because of the strength of his heart, which is why he is the true Child of Destiny (and not Xehanort - there is a reason why he isn't).

While Riku wants the strength to protect what matters, he's not as passionate and selfless as Sora in terms of helping literally everyone. I mean, it's part of his personality let's be real LOL and Kairi, I mean she's still getting used to the whole "save the worlds and its people from darkness" thing

Sora is just an amazing character and he's only an ordinary guy!! He's not like Terra or Aqua or even the Dandelions