Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

I did add Repliku to tie with Riku, remember? It’s hard to pick which I like more

Also, Riku and Naminé do have a bit of chemistry, since Chain of Memories, and they’ve been working together as a team in Days

all the deets are in the doc sheet you can get to from this tweet

songs should be on there but it's vertically field songs only minus the banned ones listed

for streaming dmca purposes

LMFAO nah

worded weird cause i was rushing but i just meant that there are some songs banned for DMCA reasons lmfao

so people can actually stream, and so the finals can actually be streamed at MC which is the entire purpose of the collab haha

Kinda obscure, but I always thought this would be a fun concept for a boss fight. Mim transforms into various animals and Sora has to figure out how to attack each form.

The Forgotten are spiritlike enemies that possessed, and manipulate hearts of people in many worlds. The most common enemy of the forgotten are called Shades. They’re similar to Shadows, Dusk, and Floods. To defeat a Forgotten the keyblade must ignite a light causing to have a psychical form, and be defeated.