Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

The combat is actually okay, but I find KH2 to be far more enjoyable to replay. I dont like KH3 critical mode. I like all the disney world bosses a(and most bosses in KH2 better) KH3 DLC bosses are fun, and great. What I hoped would actually be part of the story

The worlds in KH3 are actually a lot better

design wise

but really dont like the KH3 disney bosses

there are some good bosses like Davy Jones

the keyblade graveyard battles were fine, but just far too easy and ended too fast.

I cant say much about the story rather than I wish its pacing is better, but maybe its because I am a bit older now.

KH3 combat tho, its not bad, tho

KH3 is just a really huge disappointment for me and even tho I dont like it. It has tons of good things about it that makes it worth playing

odd wording.

idk why I even word it like that

I mean as in "I like the bosses in KH2 better that are disney and non disney bosses"

yeah

yeah, it really bothers me how EVERYTHING all at once happened at the keyblade graveyard. Its hype the first time, but its just really odd

lmao, the Xehanort final battle feels so underwhelming. He didnt have to transform, honestly, but I wish he did more bigger and craizer stuff instead of uhh, changing gravity. The last phase with the moon was kind of cool, but wish he did some crazy shit like in the first trailer we saw of him when he was just making mountains.

I love the design of Scala so much. I hope we get to explore a LOT of it.

that is true. Its a very unique and just beautiful world.

wish I could live there.

Kingdom Hearts 3 have some really nice looking worlds, ngl. Scala. I also really like the Final World (which is based on a really beautiful irl location) Simple yet very nice looking world its music . It reminds me of the KH case arts.

secret ending had some of the best visual animation, like thats peak. I doubt it would go that high in detail again.

budget talks

hell even the fight with Yozara is just visually impressive with the ps4 hardware, like wtf

KH3/Remind secret ending are very interesting. It really makes me wonder what will happen next. I think KH is at a point where it can have a lot more freedom where to go, which is honestly quite impressive for a company working with Disney.

an unnumbered Kingdom Hearts game will be awkward since there are not rreally any handhelds anymore (unless mobile) and switch can be played on console.

I remember when there was a KH game for every console and handheld. It was so hard to keep up. I am glad they are being kept to one console. Makes it eaiser to get into for new player and just not as confusing. Tho kind of sad players will miss out on playing Days.

But days were hard as heck anyways.

yeah, I tried watching the movie and its kind of weird

"movies"

also, maybe it is just me, but I kind of like the mission like gameplay Days had. It had tons of bosses and such which is just you hunting heartless. Thought it was kind of cool, but at the same time, that game was just very hard. Would love to see a true remake of that game

They managed to port 3D on PS4/Xbox/PC although you used the touchscreen for some attacks and the Dream Eaters, so full remakes of Re:coded and Days is more than possible

It'd be PS1 Hagrid but in HD xionsmug

yep, days only used touch screen essentially for camera and mission info
would be the easiest one to adapt

i think mission info would fit perfectly on pause menu assuming there is not access to camp menu on missions like ds

but also having a few more cutscenes with dialogues like on the movie

``A man named Ansem was studying the Heartless and recorded his findings in a detailed report which pages were scattered amongst the worlds.``

how do i make this sound less awkward?

It won't be Sora

No, but it's juste pure logic it can't be Sora

Disney

Just Disney

Disney never allowed Dissidia to be a KH game as intended because, "no, our characters can't fight themselves" and they would allow it in Smash?

You know what I mean 🙃

Fortnite doesn't exist, shhhh

I'd see Layton as a fighter

Were people asking for so many Fire Emblem characters?

Were people asking for Piranha Plant?

Why the sudden violence, actually?