Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Well, let me answer that question with another question,

Nomura wanted Toy Story since 2, right? And he also told Disney (who wanted more KH), if I don't get Toy Story, you don't get KH3.

And what was in KH3?

Let's take it a step further,

Yes there's Yozora, but let's say Nomura could have finished Vs 13/15-- Noctis has existed since like, what, 2006, or so?

So, take from that what you will

He wanted TS2 since KH2 but that wasn't happening cos Pixar had restrictions they wanted implemented on a TS world, also Pixar wasn't owned by Disney yet when he was making KH2.

If VS13 came out instead, we wouldn't be getting Yozora in KH3 i think.

Like Nomura didn't have everything for KH3 planned way back when obviously.

I mean he didn't intend or was on the fence for bringing back Xion or Roxas to come back in KH3 as he admitted and the point of TS in 3 is to foreshadow Nort's attempts to bring Xion back. So that plot wasn't gonna be a thing in KH2 at least when it came to Xion probably unless he had her existence for Days planned out by then (which I have doubts) but even then it wouldn't matter cos he didn't plans to revive her in KH3 initially at that was way off away in time from KH2. So i doubt the plot of TS in 3 as it happened was ever planned for KH2.

Same with Yozora for 3. If he had gotten his way with VS13 I don't think Yozora would ever have existed.

Like we dunno how much he planned in advance but I doubt it was alot of things. At the least I'd assume he had planned Xehanort would be finally defeated in KH3. Other than that, I think its up for debate.

Me when i see Lingering Will:
L = Loser
I = In a dumpster
N = Never had a home
G = Garbage
E = Empty
R = Rotten
I = In a basement
N = Never had parents
G = Garbage

W = Will forever be garbage
I = In an adoption center
L = Lame
L = take the L

I have a headcannon that it's a part of Quadratum that broke apart when Yozora was facing the Gigas in the Toy Box intro. Luxord's somebody was caught in the blast which sent him to the realm in between where Xemnas found him years later and a world to call their own

The woman that Yozora lost ended up in the Final World as the Nameless Star