Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

speaking of, writing my article covering Days, where we get existential crisis and identity crisis and having to kill your best friend and beign taken against your will like my roxas goes through it

Listen, all I know is Donald is the most yolked motherfiretrucker in the Square and Disney canon and it makes me happy lol

Only matched with Bahamut in ff16 but they gave him abilities he can't even usually do to compensate lol

btw i'm trying to figure out the timeline of days and KH1. day 7 is when xion is brought into the organization, so would that be the 1st day sora arrived at castle oblivion? or during that extra fight in hollow bastion or was it when he was traveling the realm of in-between because then axel is sent there on day 22 and he runs into sora after he finishes traverse town on the 1st floor.

yeah, but i'm trying to figure out when they would have sampled sora to make xion b/c she shows up at day 7 and axel shows up at castle oblivion on day 23 on sora's 1st day there

or my favorite answer: time is an illusion

Wouldn't that be like, day 2?

I always assumed a day passed between Sora coming back and the return to bastion trip

And since Xemnas boss fight is canon, and when he sampled the memories, I think that makes the most sense

maybe day 3.