Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Sometimes I think I might be an electronic dance music purist. Kingdom Hearts is one of the cases of my dance purism I think. I want to hear trance music in the KH soundtrack so badly, like in KH4, but my music tastes are not like many others, especially when it comes to KH, and I love the PlanitB remix of Simple and Clean so much with it’s house vibe, unlike most KH fans, but again, no one else really enjoys electronic dance music here in this community as much as I do, especially since I come from a country where that music dominates the charts and where many dance producers come from, including PlanitB himself

I think it’s because he’s very sheltered. He spent most of his life on a conflict free island with two close friends. Thus he never had a chance to lose his innocence until the Xehanort incident.

World order is bullshit because imagine all the worlds teaming up together to fight back against the oppressive darkness encroaching on their plane of existence. It would have been so much easier to fight against it, but noooooooo. They have to keep each other secret.

What about cross world diseases hmmmmmmmm??? The knowledge passed between worlds and technological advancements and medicine passed???

With how advanced the original KH worlds are, there could have been a method of communication without disrupting "world order" or some shit.