Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Yup lol

Though I will say, it's nice to see Square giving attention to new or older IP's.

I know that last PSNow kinda disappointed folks, but, Square is more then KH, FF, and Dragon Quest, ya know?

are

unknown.png
unknown.png

utterIy insane

it seems Iike the beta version had a pretty serious Iighting engine

the footage we’ve seen doesn’t reaIIy show Sora underneath or next to any Iight sources so it’s unknown if they wouId affect him more accurateIy or just tint him a different coIour Iike in the finaI version

tbh the main feature it seems they removed is bIoom
something that came back hardcore in KH 2 but primariIy for particIe effects

Awesome comparison screenshots overall, the beta actually looks like a tv cartoon transition with its lighting maybe akin to 3d platformer games like Mario, Sonic, Crash and Spyro

I'll say too, I'm sure their regular outfits were placeholders but I'm glad they gave Donald and Goofy their own costumes for the series

If they were stomping heartless in their old attire it'd be disjointed lol

That remindes me how I was a little bummed that when Roxas came back, his default Keyad wasn't Two Become One, or at least Oblivion; that was my headcanon 😂

He'd get that, and Xion would get Oathkeeper.

Maybe originally was meant to be a placeholder for a haunted mansion type level I think, but no sure that or the mansion was probably supposed to be big enough to be its own world like the Keyblade graveyard

idk
considering the fact that even the computer room basement AND singuIar room has a unique command menu (the CoM menu) l'm starting to think it's just cuz they wanted to give roxas a bit extra

he gets 4 command menus, sora gets Iike, 12