Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

If you do, I recommend using EZ codes. Makes platinuming the game a very comfortable experience.

Especially the code that lets you just one hit everything. Makes it so you don't have to worry about bosses.

Nah bro, Nomura called me up and said if I didn't that meant I had a small weiner

Lol no truth is I just wanted to.
I'm not one of those KH difficulty gstekeepers

The only "handicap" I give myself is in KH2 I don't use Explosion or Aeiral Finish.

Honestly, KH2 is incredibly easy on its own, but dude.

DUDE.

Level 1 Critical is a game-changer! It completely alters the play experience and it is so damn satisfying! Still want to get around to actually finishing one of those runs.

That challenge was so insane but so fulfilling

2 feels like the only one that was really built for it.

Like it's DOABLE on KH1. Barely. And it's good on 3 from what I've heard (haven't tried yet) but 2's lvl 1 run is very well balanced

I've been away from this server over the weekend bc of March Caprice and KH20th but HAPPY TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE

I also dropped 2 surprise videos/mods for March Caprice this year and the reception from the viewers when they heard was great :ShadowHeart: