Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

And for Limit, go to Agrabah, at the lowest level of cave of wonders in the treasure room, there should be a MushroomXIII, activate Limit form and spam sonic rave, once you run outta mp, run out of the room, press triangle/Y on the save point, don't go back to the world map yet. Go back into the room and use sonic rave on the Mushroom, when limits starting to run out, then you go to the world map, repeat

If you level up the drive forms, it'll level up the dodges for sora's base form

Okay so now you should have Two become one, you need to use that and go into any drive form and its a 50/50 to change into Final or Anti. That's the "special effect" thing it says, so you can basically unlock Final rn leading to getting glide

I don't remember how to level up Final though

I do remember how to lvl up Valor and Master if you need me to tell ya

Valor, equip some combo increasing keyblades, whack the same agrabah mushroom a ton. It levels up for the amount of hits hit with the form.
Master, start from the forest in The Land of Dragons, go up and spam lightning on all the heartless. Master levels up depending on how many drive orbs you get.
Wisdom - how many heartless you defeat
Limit - how many finishers you've used.

When you use Sonic Rave with Limit, after you spam the button corresponding to it, you'll see the reaction command say finish. Even if some of the others don't say "Finish" it counts.

Sonic Rave is the best one to use because its the quickest