Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Every hour in kh1 is worth it, Otti :submit:

But nah 15 hours shouldn't be that difficult

hah I just read >It's only been 2 and a half hours and I'm already at Neverland so yeah

idk where to mention this so i guess here since it ties in to khux, and melody of memory, and kh3... but i was thinking if Luxu can body hop, who's to say MoM or anyone else can do it? There was a rumor about Luxord being player, yet we see the driver who i refuse to say is luxord until it actually is proven in the secret ending of the DLC's bad ending. Theres also that trailer about baby kairi running away, which has me thinking.... who do we know that didnt show up with the rest of the fortellers? Ava (ties back to the body hopping bit) Who are they always after? Kairi.... Ava wanted to change fate and the future so she gave the BoP to Brain. According to that trailer, Kairi was going on about because of them her fate is the way it is an she'll never forgive them. (I still think that MoM COULD body hop, since Luxu was one of his apprentices, and he also was involved (MoM) with Young Xehanort.... 70yrs or so later he's old an takes over terra's body. How did he learn that though unless either MoM OR Luxu (as Braig) taught him