Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Riku started out as a weak character.
Letting pier pressure take him over like that.

He definitely evolved into a better character with each new entry.

Especially DDD.

He’s probably the only character that has an arc.

It’s a simple arc (trying to make up for the bad stuff he did.) but an effective arc.

And by the end of it. He’s the most mature and smart minded character of the KH series.

I back up what Meow Wow said, as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody (how could it anyway) people can interpret and muse the characters the way they see fit. I can understand how it’s sometimes a bit annoying to witness people choose that each character and couple is LGBTQ+ (I’m on tumblr lol) but they don’t hurt anybody, and I guess that it’s what these people have been forever experiencing with straight couples represented everywhere. Where it sucks is when some of these people, for whatever reason, decide to push it down your throat or accuse you of (something)phobia if you don’t see things the same way (sigh Tumblr).

(For the last part) Literally my issue with shipping. I don’t ship a lot of yaoi type ships, but I’m ok with others shipping it (with some reservations) but it’s not my thing. Yet some have accused me of being homophobic from it. Specifically in this fandom.
It’s kind of irritating that we can’t let each other ship who we wanna ship

For some people it only goes one way. And on Tumblr they’ve got leverage to harass you, because everyone wants that shield of “I’m politically correct”. I’ve had to avoid the overwatch fandom, and never attempted to watch Voltron and Steven Universe amongst others things because I know I would’ve wanted to participate to the fan content and would’ve at some point, been bothered by idiots.

Tbh even in one of the oldest fandoms I’m in, even tho it’s chill AF, I rarely see straight shipping, it’s all yaoi mostly, and some lesbian couples but way less than the latter.

Somehow I’m genuinely curious why women in fandoms (because a crushing majority is, let’s be honest) have been systematically shipping yaoi for so long, what do they find in it ?

I’m definitely off topic from the channel here, sorry

Idk because it doesn’t particularly turn me on ? I was creeped out by those yaoi weebs as a teen

Like how can you be so obsessive over that

That’s scary AF

I wasn't really around when yaoi was big but I think a main issue with it was that a large majority of it was just fetishising gay men

Now it's more focused on actual lgbt representation

Like characters back then having to fit the seme/uke (I can't remember if that's what it's called) stereotype

I'm sure people they still call it yaoi don't think this way but eh

There are the new generations, older adults that were in fandoms since teenage years don’t give a shit anymore lol

thank god i got in so late, and wasn't really active in the fandom and especially the english speaking one haha