Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Yeah, I actually feel like wreck it ralph suits the mobile setting better than a mainline game. From what I've seen, anyway

But that's just me

Yeah danny, but unfortunately this is prob the closest we will get to a 3D ux/dr game pain

Yeah danny, but unfortunately this is prob the closest we will get to a 3D ux/dr game pain

I'm okay with that if it means less delay for for the future of the series, kh4, etc

I might pick up dreams to play this level actually. I really appreciate the effort these fans put into it

@Evi98 I have been telling people for ever (more like for years, I think so) that Kingdom Hearts Chi ( KHX ) , Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi ( KH Unchained X ) , and Kingdom Hearts Union Cross ( KH UX ) to be REMADE in the Unreal Engine 4 (maybe Unreal Engine 5,but since Melody of Memory is possible sticking with Unreal Engine 4 hence the cutscenes we saw in the trailer looked exactly simular to KH3 and KH3 Remind. I would say just remake the mobile game stories into unreal engine 4). I personally would also let the person playing the game either recreate their original character very similar to how it was in the UX mobile game itself except it will be in the Unreal Engine and it would look 3 dimensional instead of looking 2 dimensional like how it is in the UX mobile game itself or if the person who plays the game has it, there should be a way to transfer the username ( Like how it was in kh3, where we saw all the UX usernames in the keyblade graveyard ) and all the state's into the game instead of having to recreate their original character, but personally I would like to recreate the original character my self since I don't play the game anymore. But I would personally love to see the entire story just REMADE into and onto the consoles from Playstaion 5, Xbox Series X, and maybe even Nintendo Switch since now the KH series is finally coming to Nintendo Switch. ( I would say ps4 but since ps5 is coming out just soon, we can just say remake it onto the ps5). I mean it is cool to see the whole(?) story remade in dreams but I would want Sqaure Enix to actually make this game, for gameplay physics is that you could have the gameplay be very similar to Kingdom Hearts 3 or even 2, but somehow have the medals be commands and such. You see where I am going from here Kaeda?