Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

these high score things are like pvp, just p2w trash

let's spend 300$ to get 1000 event coins and upgrade my useless chip and dale sora medal

you know it is going to happen soon or do a kh3 version of frozen and bring back that one elsa supernova medal with hanz, ana, and olaf as supernovas

im waiting for the goat-nort medal

Goat Armor

?

Yo

I still have my Elsa trait medals.

I think the notice said that she was an LT medal, so it's likely that she'd not return, not even in ticket draws.

I think the trait medals still show up to rub salt in the wound.

Trait medals for medals we don't have or can't get

@nina2wings it's a tossup. on the one hand, both medals do the def break thing. but while monsora does buffs, zeus does overwrite, and the end result is slightly lower buffs (sets gen atk and up-atk at 15 but p-atk at 10, for example). so if you need (and i really mean "need", don't bother if you can make do without) a def break medal, you can try for it. personally, i'd wait to see what the 13th brings

@peaches if you're not salty, then you're not paying attention ?

as i understand it, guardian sora is supposed to be like a speed version of ka20, but without the buffed str stat that ka20 has (seriously, it's got a great str stat). so like, good to have, but maybe not necessarily the one you want to try and mercy? idk