Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

Dark thoughts appear in child’s mind

The Keyblade War act 1.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Kingdom Hearts, Any Disney,Square Enix, Sega, Atlus, FromSoftware, Joey Drew Studios, MGM, Ubisoft, or 20th Century Fox(the parts not owned by Disney) properties. Also I’ll have numbered references with where references are at the end of chapters

Bio.
Ardere(Latin For Fire)
Eyes:Green
Hair:Red(wonder who he looks like)

Prologue:

“Wha-What’s going on?”

You are in your XSUCWH

My what?

FGHDHJ

Okayyy, clearly that’s some sort of Plot Device, Whatever. Just like Cave Game(1)

Use the JEGUDGFH to defend your DEJAO
From the HFSTRLEGG

“W-what are those!?”(2)

In a flash of light, the keyblade appears in Arderes hand. Ardere slashes his keyblade through those little things.

“Come at me Bro!” He taunts the last monster as it charges at him and he destroys it. “Wolverines!”(3) he yells in victory as light engulfs him.

References: 1. Og name for Minecraft. 2.
De meme. 3. Red Dawn.

Chapter 1.

Destiny Islands: Night

Everything was peaceful and then of course.

“Wake up!”
The shrillest screech ever done by a human was let out of Ardere’s mouth, along with the longest stream of curse words Riku had ever heard
“Language!” Riku said. “Come on time to go!” (1)
“Sorry!” Ardere apologized.
Once everyone (ie. Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Ardere) make it to the beach. Ardere addresses everyone “can we address the fact that Riku said”Language”
“Sorry!” Riku yells “It just slipped out!”(1)
“Anyway.” Ardere continues. “It’s time to go to different worlds!” Everyone cheers.
Suddenly, heartless appear in front of Riku and Kairi and they are sucked into darkness. Sora takes on the big heartless in the center of the islands. And I try to get enemies of Sora when a black hole appears over the islands. We get sucked in and it goes dark.
References: 1. Avengers: age of Ultron.

Part one of fanfic. A bit of a trailer for part two releasing Friday