Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

Celebrating Disney's 100th year using Data Greetings. Didn't bring in the Disney Trio, because of the limit of 25 earlier (since it reached to 23, which one of the trios must go, and yet I decided to take the entire trio off). However, I did bring in the cutouts of Vexen, Demyx and this edit of Strelitzia that I tried hard to edit and blend in very well. But hey, here they all are
KINGDOM_HEARTS_III_20231020202909.jpg?ex=65459a55&is=65332555&hm=1753fdf2d61943df182bd85eabd1f117c7ec7517deb1d4727c16a96c5389bf45&

The only ones who didn't smile in this picture are Anti-Aqua and Saïx/Isa. Vanitas can't take his mask off, so who knows

The story behind this photo is funny, but not funnier.

We paid for parking in a university building and had no firetrucking idea is was student only and we thought we were, legitimately, trapped inside of it because of the weird structure. The security guard found us and originally, wanted to kick us out for not being students, but thought my cosplay was cool and was like, "Y'all can stay and use thise place for photos ☺️ "