Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Fan Art Chat

Note: This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and may appear on our Discord server.

Oh, I didn’t meant it that way, I suck at explaining stuff, sorry. I meant as in, where are all the cool people at?

Like, I used to post stuff on Tumblr literally years ago, but since it died, I dunno where all the ppl went

My strategy is to make fanart, make people subscribe and then post original art from time to time

Deviantart is dead to me

I feel like if your not in groups your art will get no attention

But on tumblr, on my fanarts at least I got up to a thousand likes and reblogs I think

For original art it’s more difficult

My strategy is to make fanart, make people subscribe and then post original art from time to time

But since they killed the nsfw content I don’t feel like posting there anymore because their algorithm is firetrucked up and because I wanted to post some slightly nsfw stuff

I heard it’s still good to be on twitter but the interface is way different than tumblr or instagram