Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

I don't use a translator because it takes too much time. I only used deepl during my bachelor's degree for my papers

if I somehow firetruck up grammar or people can't understand what I am saying they can always tell me

if I somehow firetruck up grammar or people can't understand what I am saying they can always tell me

I still want to learn more connectors. I still really heavily on "because, due to, however, despite, but, even though, although, yet, still, on the other hand, therefore and so" 😔

I still want to learn more connectors. I still really heavily on "because, due to, however, despite, but, even though, although, yet, still, on the other hand, therefore and so" 😔

I wasn't insulting it. Your English is very understandable and actually pretty good and better than a lot of people we have here in the states that have English as their first language. I just wondered since your first language is German. English is a difficult language to learn if one is not familiar w/ it. We even have words that have ough in them that have so many different sounds.

yes

every noun is assigned a type of gender basically

every noun is assigned a type of gender basically

for example "the room" means "Der Raum" in german, because raum sounds more like a masculine word

for example "the room" means "Der Raum" in german, because raum sounds more like a masculine word

for foreigners it sucks because they have to learn it for every single word 💀

for foreigners it sucks because they have to learn it for every single word 💀