Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (also known as Spider-Man 2003 and MTV Spider-Man) is an American-Canadian animated television series based on the Marvel comic book superhero character Spider-Man, and is a loose continuation of Sam Raimi's 2002 Spider-Man film. The show was made using computer generated imagery (CGI) rendered in cel shading. It ran for only one season of 13 episodes, premiering on July 11, 2003, and was broadcast on MTV and YTV.[1]

I also played the entirety of miles morales in the spiderverse suit with the low frame rate suit effect on. And I played the spiderverse soundtrack through Spotify while swinging around haha

I have faith in them. They are taking a longgggg time to work on it. I hope we see venom! Would love to see how they design him, since they do this really unique over exaggerated style for all the villains

I will admit dafoe and Molina as doc oc was the best parts of the Raimi trilogy. But I just can’t stand those movies.. from raimi’s film style to Tobey as spidey.. just bad casting for the hero while totally killing it for the casting on the villains

Oops yea Sony haha @ElectriCole

I feel like you know that I am the complete opposite of a Sam raimi stan. Whatever you might call that. And you are trolling with your name. Or the biggest Sam Raimi fan just met the biggest Sam Raimi hater..